Obi-wan Kenobi x best friend! reader

Obi-wan walked down one of the corridors of the Jedi temple, you were behind him and trying to catch up with him. You weren't a Jedi but master yoda had requested that you could try to talk to him.

Being his closest friend, you could tell that something was wrong with him, Obi-wan wasn't himself. He was constantly on his feet and trying to keep himself busy.

'Hey Kenobi wait up' You said as you caught up to him

'(Y/n) now isn't the time' Obi-wan replied

You grabbed his shoulder, pushed him against the wall and put your arms either side of him, blocking his escape.

'(Y/n) let me go this instant!' Obi-wan demanded

'No I'm not letting you go' You replied just as loudly 'now your going to stay here and talk to me about what is bothering you'

Obi-wan knew that you wouldn't budge from the issue, he sighed as he slid down the wall into a sitting position with his knees against his chest. You knelt down and placed your hands on his knees.

'It's Anakin, his been acting strange' he told you 'he keeps disappearing and I'm worried about him'

You smiled 'it's his hormones, he's young and he started late on this path, he maybe needs to clear his head'

He looked at you 'You think so' he asked

'Yes I do so don't worry daddy Kenobi' You replied

Obi-wan groaned at your stupid pun, you hugged him before helping him up and you both walked back to were master yoda was. Before you had to leave, you give Obi-wan a quick kiss on the cheek.

'What was that for' he asked

'For being my best friend and supporting me' You replied as you turned to leave

Obi-wan watched you as you left and was glad he had you for a friend, he turned and went to master yoda who had a smile on his face.