boba fett x bounty hunter! reader

Boba fett looked at you, you were just as skilled as he was and you looked better in your armour. You were known as the "rouge killer" because you would kill anyone who plotted again there old employers.

Jabba had employed you to assist fett in catching Han solo for evading capture.

You were both sat in your ship, traveling to were you had tracked solo down. You noticed that fett was staring at you. You couldn't blame him your undersuit was skin tight, for easy and free movement, and your body armour was from fitting.

'Your staring fett' you told him

'Sorry couldn't help it' he replied

You took your helmet off and put it to the side, you let your (h/c) (h/l) hair free and rested your head on your hand. Fett took off his glove and cuff then reached out his hand and started to stroke your hair, you turned your head to look at him with bright (e/c) eyes.

'What are you doing' you asked

Fett shrugged as he continued to stroke your hair and even when you tried to move away from him, he followed and when you smacked his hand away, he chuckled before he pulled you into his lap and removed his helmet.

Fett's hair was dark blonde that rested against his neck, his eyes were a dull green, his skin was lightly tanned with a light stubble and a long pink scar ran down his left cheek.

'Now you're staring' he smirked at you

'Shut up Fett' you grumbled

He chuckled as he pulled you in for a kiss, you automatically kissed back and it turned from sweet to passionate within a few seconds. You experienced a rush of hormones and it seemed that Fett experienced the same.

'it's about three hours till we reach our destination' Fett said 'How about we continue in private'

You looked away from him, your cheeks lightly dusted with a red hue as Fett picked you up and took you to his bedroom.

This was one bounty that he was glad to keep.