General grievous x Android! reader

You walked to the separatist meeting with a tray full of drinks, that was your life, you lived to serve well built to serve. You were an Android built by a separatist scientist to serve them.

(Android: a robot with an organic appearance)

When you reached the meeting room and entered, you placed the drinks on the table and went to leave when you had your head down. Not looking were you were going you bumped into someone, when you look up, you saw a huge robot hunched over you, he had an organic aura about him.

'I'm terribly sorry sir' you said looking down

'You should watch were you are going' the robot retorted

You nodded as you ran back to your creator, he waited until you came back into his lab. You looked shocked to say the least, you told him about the robot you ran into and he explained that was general grievous, who was organic inside a metal suit.

The complete opposite of you, you were all mechanical inside a organic suit. After being told his story you kind of felt sorry for him, when your creator finished you ran out of the room. You looked all around the place until you ran into him again, but this time you never let go.

'What are you doing human' grievous said

'I'm not human' you told him 'I'm an Android'

When you let go of him, you opened your chest to show him your beating life mass, he cocked his head at you. You closed your chest and looked at him.

' How did you come to live' he asked

'My creator lost his wife and child' you told him, turning to look out the window 'So he built me too look like his daughter he lost all those years ago'

Grievous put a hand on your shoulder, you looked at him, he had to admit that your creator had done a fantastic job on you. He ran his hand through your synthetic (h/c) hair.

'Tell your creator that I have the up most respect for him' grievous told you

You knew you would be needed back at the lab, so you quickly kissed his mask before turning to leave, but grievous grabbed your wrist.

'Before you go' he asked 'what's your name'

'(Y/n), it's (y/n)' you replied

You ran back to the kitchen to take another set of drinks, you couldn't stop thinking about grievous and how he was okay with his kiss.

At least he made you feel organic, and not suffer in synthetic agony anymore.