yandere! darth sidious x Jedi! reader

'Well (y/n) I'm surprised that your still alive' sidious said as you sat up.

'I'm a strong Jedi knight' you replied 'pain is not in our code'

You were sidious's prisoner but you knew that the rest of the Jedi were on their way to rescue you. Even though sidious would give you some bread and water, you would only eat if you needed to, other then that you were meditating.

He would use force lighting to torture you and using other painful methods on you just for his entertainment. But no matter how much pain and torment he caused you, you would never give in.

'You know (y/n)' sidious smiled 'I admire your will power and determination'

'Were are you going with this' you asked almost nervously

You didn't like that smile he had on his face as sidious inched closer to you. You stood up to move away from him.

'I see great potential and power in you' he told you 'I could use you in the Sith empire, take you on as my new apprentice'

You couldn't believe what he was saying, he wanted you as an apprentice, you would never betray the Jedi order. Your friends, your master and your future was more important than throwing it out the window.

'I would never join the sith' you told him

'Oh (y/n), that was the wrong answer' sidious said

Force lighting hit you, making you scream before, you were force choked up against the wall. Sidious walked over to you, his sadistic smirk grew wider as he kissed your lips before dropping you.

You coughed and held you soar throat, as you watched sidious leave.

This was going to be one check of a showdown, you thought