grand admiral Thrawn x female imperial/dancer! reader

Grand admiral Thrawn sat at the bar with a drink he had suggested that him and his admin (y/n) went out for a drink. As soon as they arrived at the bar, you had disappeared and Thrawn was getting worried.

As he was about to leave a voice came over the speakers "now for the dancer (y/n) (l/n), give her a round of applause"

The curtains opened and you were stood there in your dance outfit. You looked exotic and beautiful, Thrawn felt his jaw drop at the sight of you, he never knew you were a dancer as well as his most loyal admin.

(Your outfit)

The music started playing and you started your dance, your hips were swaying to the rhythm and you got off the stage, you were dancing around before you sat on Thrawn's lap

The music started playing and you started your dance, your hips were swaying to the rhythm and you got off the stage, you were dancing around before you sat on Thrawn's lap. You held onto his shoulders and started to grind your hips against his and you could feel that he was enjoying it.

After the dance you went back to the ship, and we're going past Thrawn's room. You heard him grunting so you put your ear to the door and heard him say your name.

'(Y/n).......*grunts*.......your such a bad girl, dancing in my lap like that.......ah......but I won't punish you if you get rid of this problem' Thrawn growled.

You kept listening and there was a continuous replay of grunts and groans before he let out a muffled scream before panting.

'Good girl (y/n)' he said

You squeaked loudly when you realised what he was doing and by the sound of footsteps, he heard you. The door opens and Thrawn was holding a blanket around his hips, which confirmed your suspicions.

He looked at you before he pulled you into his room and locked the door behind him. He let go of the blanket and kissed you roughly. You blushed as his hands roamed your body and he confessed to you.

'I love you (y/n), I love you so much' Thrawn said

'I love you too' you replied meekly

Thrawn smirked as he pushed you on his bed and crawled over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having adult nap time all night, you woke up early and went to get dressed when you hear a moan behind you, you turned to see Thrawn holding out his hand to you.

'Morning sir' you said

'Oh come (y/n)' Thrawn replied 'if a grand admiral can have a lie in, I'm sure you can too'

With that he took your hand and pulled you back into bed and snuggled up to you, you have in and nuzzled his chest as you fell asleep again.