Kylo Ren x Hux's twin sister! reader

(I thought this would be cool XD, plus kylo ren is hot)

You were with your identical twin brother, General Hux's on the the star destroyer. Unlike the rest of the your brother's imperial officers you got to wear your black dress with a black long sleeved top under it and black tights.

 Unlike the rest of the your brother's imperial officers you got to wear your black dress with a black long sleeved top under it and black tights

Hux told you to go get his guard dog, Kylo Ren. You had met him before and he always seemed to stutter and act awkward when he was around you, you didn't know why.

While you were walking down to his room, you couldn't help but wonder what was under his mask. You had a good picture of him and he made you blush madly. When you got to his room you knocked on his door.

'Kylo are you up' you asked

No answer

'Kylo, if you don't open the door I'm coming in'

Still no answer

'Right I'm coming in'

You walked into his room just as he walked out of the bathroom just in his boxers. You stared at him before turning as red as your hair (your Hux's twin and Hux has red hair) before turning around so your back was towards him.

'(Y/n)' Kylo said 'I didn't hear you come in'

'D-don't lie' you replied

You felt his arms wrap around you and turn you around to face him, his chocolate brown eyes looked deep into your own eyes before he kissed you. Kylo pulled away a minute later before confessing his love for you and to be honest you were quit taken aback by this.

Kylo and your brother were always at each other's throats and he said he loved you. Not as sister, you though but hit was nice to have someone to provide some leverage in this new war. You leaned closer and kissed him, Kylo kissed back and he pushed you on his bed.

-----------------------------------------------the next day---------------------------------------

'Umm can I talk to you for a second, brother' you asked Hux

'Of course (y/n)' Your brother replied as you stepped into the hall 'What is it'

You took a deep breath and looked at your twin

'Kylo said he loved me and we had adult nap time' you confessed

Hux felt his blood boil at the thought of Kylo Ren deflowering his sister but he let you continue your story and what you said next really made him want to kill Kylo

'And I'm pregnant' you told him

Hux hugged you 'we'll talk about it later but right now, KYLO REN!!!!'

You watched as Hux went to find Kylo, good thing he was hiding under his bed.