Captain Rex x fem! reader

You give out a hefty sigh as you sat back in your chair and looked at your monitor, trying to keep up with Rex and the 501st legion was exhausting, especially trying to keep up with Rex. Honestly he would just run into danger headfirst into danger what was he trying to do, kill himself or kill you?

Currently the 501st where having a victory party, you where typing the report. Jesse and Hardcase where loud and it just wasn't your pace. You where a technician, you fixed their weapons not join them in battle. You went back to typing the report when the door opened and the sound of approaching footsteps made you look up at Rex who placed a drink on the table for you.

"Too loud for you?" He asked

You nodded "that and this report won't write itself, why did you leave the party?" You replied as you kept typing.

"Fives and Hardcase are having a drinking competition" Rex told you, taking a seat next to you "Echo and Jesse also placed a bet"

Now you where curious as you turned to look at him "what bet?" You asked

Rex leaned closer to you, barely a few centimetres away from your face, he could feel the heat of your blush, he smiled and closed the gap between the two of you, the kiss was sweet and full of love. You could taste the alcohol on his lips as you closed your eyes and leaned into the kiss.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked as he pulled away

You nodded, you had knew about his feelings for a while and you would be lying if you said you didn't feel the same.

Jesse grumbled as he give Echo forty credits, and Echo smiles having won the bet. He grabbed his disgruntled companion to to tell the others while you and Rex had some private time.

"I love you" Rex panted after an intense make out session

You where left a blushing, panting mess. How the hell did he learn to kiss like that.

"I love you too" you replied