1st inquisitor x serenity: blindness pt 2

The inquisitor didn't trust the rebels but serenity said that she would stay with him, and that's what she did. Even though she was in meditation during the surgery, serenity held his hand.

It was a good few hours before the inquisitor woke up and he was amazed at how much better his vision was, it was better than before he was blind. He looked to his side and found that serenity wasn't there, he started to panic as he sat up.

He heard the door swoosh open, then approaching footsteps heading towards him, the a hand landed on his shoulder.

'How are you feeling' a voice said

The inquisitor looked up and was meet by amethyst purple eyes. When he was blind, the inquisitor only saw a blurred vision of Serenity but now he could see her properly. She was beautiful.

Serenity's skin was fair bit not completely pale, her gorgeous body was covered by her karki and white rebel outfit (look up), the symbol was stitched on the lapels, her thigh length socks and boots were the same colours.

Her hair was a light shade of pink, but the inquisitor could tell it was darker at one point, it was also tied up in two ponytails and her left arm was a silver droid arm.

(like C3PO but a bit looser at the joints for use of her lightsaber).

'I was worried' the inquisitor replied

'Worried that I was gone' Serenity told him 'after the surgery I was told to leave you so you could rest'

She sat next to him and rested his head on her shoulder, he looked up at her as she stroked his cheek.

'I thought this was forbidden among Jedi' the inquisitor asked

'This is what my master did with me after I lost my arm' the Jedi replied softly

The inquisitor sat crossed-legged and pulled serenity into his lap, he snaked his arms around her waist and to stop herself from falling, serenity wrapped around the inquisitor's neck so her forehead was pressed against his.

(The other rebels are watching from behind the door)

'I don't know how to thank you' the inquisitor said

'You don't need to thank me' Serenity replied 'just seeing your eyes makes me happy'

The inquisitor thought for a moment before he kissed her lips, serenity was in state of paralysis. All she could feel were the former Sith's hands on her back and his lips on her mouth, but she soon relaxed and kissed him back.

It was a soft kiss not like when count dooku kissed her when she was a padawan. Serenity thought it felt nice but her lungs were burning for oxygen so she pulled away from the inquisitor.

'You are really good at that' he told her

'Maybe so but you could thank me more' Serenity told him

'Really how'

'You can let me train you'

The inquisitor now knew this was going to be a long recovery.