Yandere Darth sidious X fem! jedi reader part 2

(you are my sunshine belongs to Willie Nelson) (I also found a prompt on Tumblr, I didn't catch the name of the user but credit goes to them)

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you
So please don't take my sunshine away"

There he goes again with that awful song, you thought as you cover your ears to block him out. Honestly you where just waiting for him to kill you now because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't break your spirit. No matter how many time he electrocuted you or how much he hurt you, you still wouldn't break.

For sidious it was irritating, your master had taught you well but wouldn't give up, he would find you in meditation most of the time but would shock you back to reality, sidious didn't know that you where communicating with master Yoda to come rescue you, you told the elderly Jedi master your location and today was no different, there you sat in meditation but you where covering your ears.

"I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me for another
You'll regret it all some day"

He kept singing, it was creepy the way he sounded when he sung, you had also found out that he couldn't tell that you where pretending to cry so after Yoda said, through the force, that he was on his way to rescue you, you used your drinking water to make yourself look like you had been crying just as he entered the room. Sidious hated seeing the tears on your face and thought you looked better when you smiled.

“I really can’t take it when you cry like that… smile for me, alright? You’re so pretty when you smile.” he said as he walked over to you

"How can I smile when I'm stuck with you?" You sneered as a reply

Sidious sighed before electrocuting you, making you scream in pain and collapse on the floor, this went on for a while before you passed out. Even though you where unconscious you could still scene everything around you, that included the fight between Yoda and sidious.

(Time skip)

When you where finally starting to wake up, you found yourself in the med bay, mace windu and master Yoda at you side.

"Awake it is, good to see you" master Yoda said

You nodded slowly not having the energy to respond

"You took quite the brunt of sidious's rage" master windu said "it has been put into place that you will have some time to recover"

Again you nodded, finally free from sidious.