count dooku x servant! reader

You lived to serve him, you couldn't have stoped or prevented this you were weak in comparison to him. Even though you weren't a Sith under his command you would be punished in the same way.

Electrocution by force lighting, if you got one thing wrong, it was that sadistic punishment. Today was no exception but you weren't being punished by county dooku, but by his spiteful former padawan ventrass, she had been beating you for weeks and leaving you severely injured.

You were crying, bleeding and in pain. You had curled up into a ball to protect yourself, if ventrass came back. The sound of the door whooshing open made your heart sink, approaching footsteps made you shake. A shadow fell over you and you closed your eyes.

' No more please, I can't take it anymore' You sobbed

A hand landed on your head, you looked up to see count dooku with a concerned look on his face. You started to cry, curling up even tighter into a ball, you tried to hide the marks, bruises and blood stained dress but it was pointless.

'Don't hide from me' dooku said sternly

He picked you up, bridal style, and took you back to his room. He used the force to heal you, you avoid eye contact with him for the whole thing.

Dooku wanted to know who had hurt you, he was going to kill the person for hurting his precious little (y/n). He loved you and was willing to protect you.

'Who done this to you' dooku asked

'V...v..ventrass' You told him

He gripped his fists as his anger grew, you could see that and you latched on to him in a hug. Even though he would hurt you but he always looked after her, clothed and fed you.

'I'll kill her' dooku said

'Please don't master' You asked 'I'm not that important'

'Yes you are, (y/n) I love you' the count told you

He raised your head and kissed you. You were taken aback by the count's actions but you soon give in and kissed back. When he pulled away from you, dooku kissed your neck.

'I love you' he told you

'I love you too' You replied