Darth Vader x Injured rebel! reader

You crawled in front of him, blood ran down your face, your uniform was torn and you were badly beaten. What were you thinking, being able to take him on but you put it down to the adrenaline rushing through your vains, but now blood was leaving them.

Vader looked down at you, he thought that you looked beautiful all battered, beaten and bruised, in fact he was actually quite surprised that you were still alive because he had let his anger out on you. Vader picked you up by the collar and slammed you into the wall making you cough up blood.

'You just wouldn't die (y/n)' Vader said, looking into your dull (e/c) eyes from behind his mask

'I would prefer to die on the battlefield then by your hand' you replied weakly 'but beggars can't be choosers'

You smiled before Vader slammed you into the wall again and again. You screamed and one last time knocked you unconscious, Vader dropped you.

'You are indestructible' Vader said as he knelt down 'I could use you as an apprentice'

He brushed your (h/c) hair away from your bleeding, bruised face, it was pale and even through his glove, Vader could feel that your skin was cold. He picked you up bridal style and took you to get healed.

'I'll have you well again...my new apprentice' Vader said