Darth maul x pregnant! reader

You sat on your bed and rubbed your swollen tummy. You were almost nine months pregnant with the child of the infamous Sith Lord Darth Maul, you loved him dearly but the only reason you became pregnant was the their was a lot of Stockholm syndrome and the Maul and Savges's mating season.

But since Maul had nothing from the waist down, he had gotten the idea that Savage would mate with you and he would claim the baby as his. You didn't even know if he still wanted it because with the current situation on Mandalor had gotten him angry and paranoid.

You weren't any better. You had constant back and chest pain, mood swings and cravings. Although the last symptom had nearly gone you still got angry for no reason, Savage came to give you your meal and the second he put it down you threw a glass bottle at him. It narrowly missed his head, and you were in tears the next minute.

The Door sliding open made you snap out of your thoughts, it was probably Savage to check if you had calmed down. A hand rested on your shoulder and you turned to see maul.

'What do you want' you asked 'is it to yell at me again'

'Savage told everything, why didn't you tell me' maul replied

You shrugged 'maybe because you don't care about him'

Maul explained that he was frustrated with current events and he was sorry about everything that he had said, he put his arms around you and hugged you. You hugged back and nuzzled his chest.

You laid down on the bed to rest your back and Maul laid next to you, his head was on your chest and his arms were around your midsection. You gently massaged the base of his horn, the soft beat of your heart and the gentle kicks off the baby was enough to sent him to sleep, you kissed his head and joins him in peaceful slumber.