han solo x smuggler! reader pt 2: jealousy

After you were introduced to Luke Skywalker and Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi, you were on your way to rescue princess Leia and for some reason you didn't like the sound of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to the action~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You where running with Han, Luke and Leia firing your blaster at the twenty-five thousand, (slight exaggeration), storm troopers that were after you all. All of you managed to get back to the millennium falcon safely except for the cut on your cheek.

Ben Kenobi was dead and you were sat in the med bay in the rebel base, medical droids had fixed your cheek and now there was just a scar that sat in its place. You noticed that Han was getting really friendly with Leia and it made you mad.

'Hey good-looking' Han said as he walked up to you

'Cut it solo' you told him 'I know your game'

He cocked his head at you, he had saved your life and this is how you repay him. You had started to act like this the minute you met princess Leia.

'Now what is this about' Han asked, sitting down next to you

'So much for me being your girlfriend, like asked me to be before all this' you growled as you stood up

As you were about to leave, Leia walked in, you knocked her shoulder and when she turned to confront you, you glared at her with cold, (e/c) eyes.

'You can keep solo you little tart' you viciously told her before walking off

'What happened?' Leia asked

'I think (y/n) broke up with me' Han replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sat in your room, you had been crying, you hated Leia and you also lost Han. You laid down and curled up tightly, if it wasn't for him You would be dead by now.

Your scar had phantom pains and your eyes where leaking again. You heard the door of your room swoosh open and you heard footsteps.

'Hey beautiful' a familiar voice said

'Leave me alone solo' you said

Han sighed as he sat down next to you and stroked your (h/c) hair.

'Luke told me everything' Han told you 'I guess you got jealous because you through I was leaving you'

'The little snitch' you said

'(Y/n) I would never leave you I love you' Han told

You went quiet for a while, it was hard growing up without anybody to be there for you and when you met Han you knew those days were over.

'So can I sleep hear tonight' Han asked

'I'm glad you brought that up' you replied with a smirk.

You grabbed his black vest and pulled him under you, your lips on his in a bruising kiss, your tongues fighting for dominance.

Oh how you were loving this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~another time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Luke check if they have stopped' Leia said

Luke went into your room and found you and Han curled up tightly together with smiles on your faces .

'Yeah Leia their asleep' Luke replied

Leia sighed at least you were happy now.