father! kit fisto X child! reader

((Since everyone likes my kit fisto X reader stories I made a meme))

Kit had to leave on a mission and had to leave his adopted four year old child (y/n) behind. He was a nervous wreck so he left her his jedi master Plo koon since he was the most responsible.

(Y/n) had started calling the older jedi 'grandpa plo' and got excited when ever he was around. This time he brought his three clone troopers commander Wolffe, Boost and Sinker. (Y/n) called Wolffe doggie which made Boost and Sinker laugh their asses off and made plo chuckle.

After about a few hours kit came back and went to a recreation room where he knew (y/n) would be when he was about to enter plo walked up with a few holo pads in his hands, kit looked confused.

"Hello master fisto" Plo said "how was your mission?"

"It was a success but if you're here with me then whose looking after (y/n)?" he asked

"Oh I went to get some holo pads to read to them so I left the wolf pack in charge of them" Plo replied in a casual manner

Kit's eyes widened "you did what!?"

He opened the door and the most wholesome sight met his eyes, commander Wolffe was lying on his back and holding (y/n) above his chest, swaying them form side to side like she was in a T.I.E fighter, they even had the helmet. Boost and Sinker where kneeling on the floor next to her, pretending to fly as well. (Y/n) was giving commands like a leader and the troopers would reply with 'yes ma'am".

Kit soon finished the games and went to get (y/n) settled for a nap, while he went to report about his mission. The wolf pack rested with them while plo read the holo pads and told them stories and when kit returned once again he found. Plo asleep with (y/n) on his chest, commander Wolffe was asleep with his head on plo's lap, Boost had his head on Wolffe's back and Sinker was resting his head on plo's shoulder all sound asleep. Kit smiles and kisses (y/n)'s forehead and covered them with a blanket.

"Sweet dreams, little one" he said