han solo x smuggler! reader

Han solo was interested in a lot of things. Money, smuggling cargo and women. But there was one thing that topped all that and that was a young female smuggler called (y/n) (l/n), he assumed that she was working for jabber the hutt and to be fair she was good at her job.

It was a warm day a Han was fixing the millennium falcon, when he heard banging and clattering, when he walked around he saw Chewbacca walking with (y/n) over his shoulder.

'Put me down you walking carpet' you demanded

'You heard the lady chewy' Han said 'Put her down'

Without a word of warning, you were dumped on the ground before Chewbacca went back to his guarding duty. You rubbed your sore butt as Han offered to help you up but you refused.

'Quite the guard dog you have' you said

'Chewy dose as he's told' Han replied with a shrug 'Why are you here anyway (y/n)'

'I came to borrow a few things' you told him

'Like my cargo' Han questioned

He backed you into a corner, he snaked his arms around your hips and pulled you close. You could feel his breath as it left his mouth and hit the skin of your cheek.

'Because of it is, I wouldn't go down without a fight' he told you

'Well...I...You see...' you stammered

You where cut off by the older smuggler's lips on yours, one of his hands squeezed your butt making you gasp, giving him access to your mouth. His tongue slithered inside and explored every inch of your mouth as your tongue clashed with his.

When he let go of you, your face was red and Han was smirking.

'Still wanna "borrow" a few things' he said 'follow me and I'll let you join the crew'

He walked into the millennium falcon with a sultry smile which made you blush even more.

'Shut up solo' you gritted out as you went onto the ship.

'Hey chewy I'm going be busy, tell the old man and the boy to wait' Han yelled to his wookie companion

Chewbacca looked at the ship before he heard you scream, he shook his head and wished that Han would learn to keep it in his pants.