savage opress x human! reader: lion king

(I know that they don't have movie nights in star wars but I thought this would be good)

It was a quiet night and savage came to your house because you said that you had a new movie, called the lion king. It sounded interesting so he agreed to come and watch it with you. He knocked on the door and you opened it, you nearly pulled him inside.

Savage sat down on the couch while you put the DVD into the tv before snuggling up to him and pressed play. Everything was going fine until the scene were scar kills Mufasa, you covered his eyes but he insisted that he could watch it. He watched the death scene and you could see in his eyes that something snapped, his grip on your wrist tightened before he threw you on the floor making you hit your side off the corner of the coffee table.

'Why would you show me that!' He yelled at you 'you know what happened to me and Feral!'

'I covered your eyes but you said you could watch it' you replied as you stood up

A sharp pain ran through your side and you winced before holding the area where you had hit. You held back the tears as best you could before they started to slip and you ran passed Savage and into your room, and it was at this moment Savage knew he messed up. After about half an hour Savage summed up the courage to go and talk to you.

He knocked on your door and walked in, you were curled up on your bed. Savage thought that you had fallen asleep because you were so quiet but you were fully awake, you turned to look at the night brother who give you a small smile but you threw a pillow at him.

'Leave me alone' you said

'Look I'm sorry I got carried away' savage said

'Yeah right' You spat

Savage grabbed your shoulders and kissed you, your instincts where telling you to hit him but your mind was telling you to kiss back. So you kissed back, you moan and savage sticks his tongue into your mouth, he pulled back and smiled

'I guess we won't be watching the lion king again' you said