like father like son

Non burned! Darth Vader x rebel! Reader x Luke Skywalker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You clung to Luke's arm as you both his from the storm troopers shooting at you both. Luke used his lightsaber to deflect the shoots and you used you blaster, after getting past them, you both ran into a room.

It was dark and there was a strange noise, Luke held your hand even tighter, there was the sound of a lightsaber being activated and a red light behind both of you.

The two of you turned around to see Darth Vader holding his lightsaber and emitting heavy raspy breaths. Luke activated his lightsaber and held you back with his arm.

'(Y/n) move out of the way' Luke told you 'I'll deal with my dad'

You nodded as you ran to the other side of the room just before the lightsabers clashed, you wanted Luke to be alright because you loved him and you knew that Jedi couldn't love someone but you knew Vader was a Jedi but fell in love.

You lifted your head up to look at the fight, Luke was against the wall and Vader had him in a force choke. You couldn't stop yourself from running out of your hiding spot, you shot at Vader, it made him lose his focus.

'You shouldn't have done that child' Vader said as you ran to Luke's coughing form.

'Do you think I care what you say' you replied with a sour glare to match

You hugged Luke tightly before you kissed his cheek, Luke smiled as he hugged you back. Vader cocked his head at his son and your display of affection, that is what him and padme did before they got married.

You brushed Luke's blonde hair away from his eyes, he leaned closer and kissed you. Your cheeks turned bright pink before Luke smiled at you.

Vader went over and picked up Luke's lightsaber before he went over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder. You looked at him and clung to Luke and he held onto your waist.

'Hear you go (y/n)' Vader said, holding out Luke's lightsaber

You took the weapon and helped Luke stand up, he took his lightsaber and placed his belt.

'Why are you letting us go Vader' you asked

'Young love, reminds me of my youth' Vader replied

He reached up before he took off his mask and helmet off, underneath was the man who you had heard so many stories about.

Vader was actually quite attractive, he looked almost identical to Luke except his hair was darker and longer, his eyes where yellow and there was a scar on his face. He smiled at you and placed his hand on both your heads and ruffled your hair.

'Look after him (y/n)' he said as he kissed your head 'take care of him, the way I never could'

He turned away from you both and walked away, but you ran up and give him a quick hug before you went back to Luke. Vader watched your ship leave and felt a tear run down his cheek, he missed padme so much.

He wanted to be a father but he couldn't so all he could do was pray that you would look after Luke and keep him on the path that padme couldn't keep him on.

'Look after him (y/n)' Vader repeated in a whisper 'please look after him'