Luke Skywalker x Jedi! reader

You were currently sat in meditation, you were one of the few surviving Jedi along with Yoda. Luckily for you, you were on a survival course when the purge took place.

You couldn't get the image of the dead Jedi out of your head and it broke you out of meditation. You were crying and you were confused with all these emotions, they where all foreign to you and yet you understood why you had them.

But you had a greater task to do then keep your emotions in check and that was to be a master to young Luke Skywalker. He had lost Obi-wan to the hands of Darth Vader and you needed to comfort him.

'Master (y/n)' Luke asked as he came into your room 'are you alright'

'Yes I am Luke, are you alright' you replied

'Well no I'm upset' he told you

You invited him in and both of you got into conversation, he started crying and you hugged him, holding him close to your chest. You started to cry as well and to be honest you really needed to.

You kissed his head, like a mother would with her child and to be fair you had to be a mother figure to him in the form of a master and you really didn't know if you were up for the role.

But you took the challenge with both hands