Luke Skywalker x rebel! reader

You and Luke had been friends since you were both kids and had joined the rebellion at the same time and were working together with Leia, Han solo and Chewbacca.

You were a pilot, mechanic and a soldier who fought by Luke's side and would gladly give your life to save his. That came into practice because both of you kept getting into trouble with the empire, at one point Luke lost his arm, from the elbow down and you lost an eye.

When Han, Chewbacca and Leia got both of you back. They found Luke with an unconscious (y/n) in his lap, her eye bleeding. They hurried and got you both back to the rebel base.

You opened your eye and sat up, you held your head in your hands and found that the eye socket that was empty was covered by a white patch and wrapped up in a bandage. You fell back and started to cry, you felt like you had failed Luke by letting Vader cut off his arm.

'Hey gorgeous' a voice said

You took your hand away from your eye and saw Luke walking up to you, he was dressed in white and had a mechanical arm.

'I failed you Luke' you said 'I couldn't save us from Vader'

'Don't blame yourself (y/n)' Luke replied as he laid down next to you

'I said I would protect you no matter what and I couldn't stop Vader from striking us' you told him.

Luke put his arm around you and rested your head on his shoulder, before he kissed you. It was a gentle, friendly kiss and you kissed him back, you curled up into a ball and snuggled closer to Luke, both of you falling asleep.

'Hey Leia' Han 'look at this'

Leia poked her head around the corner and smiled at the cute scene of you and Luke asleep and curled up together.

'About time' she said