Chewbacca x reader

You were Han solo's little sister and chewy's best friend, when you couldn't go with your older brother, the walking carpet would babysit you, and even if you did escape he would always catch you.

When you were left in the millennium falcon, when Han, Luke and Ben Kenobi went to get princess Leia away from the empire. You were playing cyber chess with Chewbacca, you were getting bored really quick.

'Hey chewy' you asked 'do you know why my brother won't let me go with him'

'It's to keep you safe (y/n)' Chewbacca replied

'Safe from what, he taught me everything I know' you told him.

Chewy looked at you 'I rest my case'

'Vary funny fur ball'

When Han, Luke and Leia got back, you noticed that Ben wasn't there. When you asked Han told you that he had died in order to give them time to escape, you felt bad for Luke because he lost the only thing that give him a purpose.

You went over to make him feel better, that's when Han turned to Chewbacca.

'Well chewy, how was she' he asked

'Surprisingly good this time she hadn't tried to escape' Chewbacca replied

After about a while you were getting tired and started to fall asleep.

'Alright lil'sis' Han said 'time for bed'

'Chewy carry me' you whined

Chewbacca groaned as he picked you up and headed to the door.

'I could have done that' Han said

'Yeah but you don't have fur' you told your brother as you snuggled closer to chewy 'plus chewy dose as he's told, unlike most men'

You left your gobsmacked brother and Luke, while Leia was laughing her head off at your statement.

Well it was true