kit fisto x baby! reader

Jedi master Kit Fisto landed his ship on the landing pad before heading to the Jedi temple when he heard a child crying, by the sound of it was a small child.

He looked around and found a basket that contained a small baby, he picked it up and ran inside to find master yoda. When he found him he was talking to master windu, he knocked on the door and entered.

'Master fisto what have you to report' Master windu said

'The mission was successful and I found this' kit replied as he presented the basket and the sobbing baby

'Where did you find this' Master windu asked

'by the launch pads'

Master yoda gently took the baby out of the basket and held it. The baby was still crying and was flailing it's tiny arms around.

'Check the child, I must' Yoda said 'for the gender'

When he checked, he said it was a girl, he give the baby girl back to kit and he held her close to his chest. Instantly the baby stopped crying and she calmed down. She opened her (e/c) eyes and reached out to hold one of his tentacles in one of her tiny hands.

'Likes you, (y/n) dose' yoda said 'look after her, you must'

'Like a padawan' kit asked

'No like a daughter' Yoda replied

Now kit had be a parent to (y/n), he made himself promise, that he would never let anything happen to her and would protect her from everyone that would harm her.

'Don't worry (y/n)' kit whispered 'I'll protect you and love you'