Intro

My name is Elena Crystal and I'm 17 years old. I have brown wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes. My height is 5'4, pretty short, but I live with it. Yup, that pretty much it, just a plain boring girl. Oh! I have a sister name Lilly. She is 6 years old.

Unlike me she got raven black hair. She a clever girl and really adorable. We aren't blood related but we might as well be.

Lilly showed up at our doorstep one day in a basket and we decided to take her in. It's just like a fairytale. I remember the first time I saw her.

Flashback

I was just finishing up cooking diner and setting the dishes on the table when someone rang the bell. I glanced up to dad and he nodded toward the front door. Wiping my hand on the apron, I walked to the front door and open it. No one were there. I scanned around in confusion before stepping out. Suddenly, my feet kick something. I yelped and jump back a little.

Laying on our front door mat is a basket and a baby inside it. A pink blanket cover the baby from the neck to toes. I stare at it curiously before sitting down. Since it a pink blanket, I assumed it a girl. I poke her cheek and mentally awed at how soft it felt.

She open her chocolate brown eyes and stare back at me. I stare back at her with curiosity and amaze when she wrapped her small hand around my pinkie. She pull on it and start giggling. I grinned before picking up the basket and walked inside, kicking the door closed then stroll back to the kitchen.

"What is that?" Dad ask as he look up at me then the basket.

"It a baby! It was in front of our doorstep." I said excitedly.

"What are you going to do with it?" He question as he start eating his food.

"Can we please keep her?" I pleaded.

"No." He reject flatly.

"Please daddy! I will take care of her." I begged looking at him pleadingly. He stare at me blankly before rolling his eyes.

"Fine! You will take care of her! I'm not going to get involve do you understand?" He growl annoyed. I nodded quickly and take her to my room. Taking her out of the basket, I place her on my bed. She smile and I kiss her head gently. She giggle as she start pulling on my hair.

"We going to be sister!" I exclaim, getting another giggle in return.

Flash back end

Even though she not my blood relate sister, I love her like one. So, do I have any parents? As I mention earlier, I have a dad.

His name is Mark. He alway drunk and abuse us. He drink alcohol like it water. If 75 percent of our body is made of water then 75 percent of his body is made up of alcohol.

My mom, well I never met her. When I asked dad about it, the jerk just dodged the damn question like it a plague.

The reason that he agreed to adopted Lilly in the first place is because I begged him too. Now I regretted letting him adopted her. She could of have been in a better family if not for me.

Same go with me, if it not for Lilly, I would of run away from this hell hole. But with her, I can't do it. I can't afford to care for a 6 years old girl on my own. Who am I kidding? I can't even take care of myself!