Rogues

"Elena! Wake your ass up right now!" Snow scream in panic.

I quickly got up and shield whatever is it from Lilly. I start to panic when I see there are 4 wolfs standing in front of us, growling. Let me tell you, they don't look so friendly! Ewww and they smell like trash!

Does they ever take a shower?! I start to try to wake Lilly up with my legs and it seem to work. She grab my leg and I can feel she is shaking. I give her a look that say when I tell you to run you run. To my surprise she nodded telling me that she understood.

Ok so what the hell are they?!

"They are werewolf just like us. But I have a feeling that they are danger"

No shit Sherlock!

"Ok we going to try and kill them"

And how the hell do you think we going to do that?! Look at them! Are you crazy?! Not to mention is 4 against 1. I don't think we have much advantage here!

" Well do you have any different idea?! Either we fight them and die proudly or they kill us and Lilly!!"

Ugh fine! So how do we kill them?!

"Aim for the neck"

And how do you know these?

"I don't freaking know, I just know ok!"

Oh great just freaking great!

One of them trying to bite my neck and I dodge it. I look at Lilly and give her the run as fast as you can look. She quickly grab 2 backpack and start to run into the wood.

The wolfs try to follow her but I block there path and growl at them. Not so fast wolfy.

Are you ready Snow?

"Let do this!"

I now take a close looks at them. 2 of the wolfs have black furs and brown stripes while the other 2 is brown with white stripes. The black wolfs attack first. I manage to snap one of there neck and bit the other one on the leg. Great! 1 down 3 to go.

Then they start to make a circle around me. 3 of them jump in the air and attack together. Oh stupid stupid wolf. I jump out of the way easily. Their head hit each other and I start to laugh. Then I went for one of the brown wolf neck and bit them till it go limp telling me it death.

Have I mention that there blood taste disgusting? Well it is the worst thing I ever taste. The black wolf try to went for my neck but it miss and bit my shoulder. I shook it off me and went for it neck killing it instantly. One more to go I thought to myself.

The black wolf and I circle each other waiting for the other to attack first. From my experience which I don't think I have any but from my instinct we should let them attack first.

We circle each other for about 10 seconds and the wolf start to lung at me. Oh stupid impatient wolf. I dodge it then bite on it neck making it go limb. I look at the 4 dead wolfs on the ground in shock.

Wow we did it. I can't believe we actually did it!

"I know right!! We are so awesome!! But we can celebrate later go and find Lilly!!"

For some reason Snow is also protective of Lilly like me which I'm thankful for. I follow her scent and find her crying near the river. I quickly shift into human and hug her to me. 

"Shhhh, it ok, everything it going to be ok. Are you hurt? Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I start to panic.

"I'm fine. I'm just scare. Are you ok?" She ask me with her hoarse voice.

"Yea I'm fine." I said smiling at her.

"Why don't you go wash your face and change. I'm going to get something to eat ok?" She go and do what I said while I go to a nearby tree and pick some apples. I give her 1 and she stare at it weirdly.

I give her a confuse look and she frown at me and grab my hand when I try to take a bite out of the apple.

"Snow White die when she eat the apple that the evil queen give her. You shouldn't eat that." She take the apple away form me and I smile at the cute girl. She read way too much fairytales.

"It just a fairly tale plus the princess woke up when the prince kiss her and no evil queen give us the apple. It from the tree" I point to the tree and she tilt her head.

"So is safe to eat?" She ask confuse look on her face.

"Yes, it safe Lilly" I smile as she hand me back the apple and take a bite out of her.

Snow? Do you know what those wolfs call?

"Yea I think they called rogue"

What is a rogue?

"Rogue is a lone wolfs that don't want to be in a pack or are not in a pack. They are the bad wolfs."

How do you become a rouge?

"I don't know"

Wait so does that mean we are rogue?

"I guess we are"

But we not dangerous.

" I know but wolfs that in a pack don't think that. They think we are dangerous. Each packs got their own territory. If you pass it without permission you will get hunt down"

Couldn't you tell me that earlier?! What if we in someone territory?!

"Well we doom then"

Great that just freaking great!

"Don't worry, we be fine"

Let hope you right.

"Me too, Elena. Me too"

I start to eat the apple and replay what happen since my birthday till now. Then I start to think what would happen from now on. I don't know if it would be bad or good but I know I can do it.

I won't be the weak girl anymore. I will protect Lilly and will face whatever fate give me.

_______________________________

Awwww. Isn't Lilly cute. I don't know about you but I have a sister too and I love her sooo much. But sometime I just want to strangle her to death. Well see ya later!