The messenger

I woke up in the middle of the night and give out a bloody scream that shake the whole forest.

What happening?! I ask Snow with my trembling voice.

"I don't know. I think you changing." Snow said confuse. Change?

What do you mean changing? I thought I can only change into wolf!

"So do I!"

After awhile I start to feel fangs coming out from my mouth. Oh just freaking great!

"Elena, your eyes is red!" Lilly shouted from behind me. I then slowly walk to the lake and look down the water. Reflected from the water, I saw my eyes turn the color of bright red and fangs is coming out of my teeth!

Snow! What does this mean?! I ask her while pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"Well you change into a vampire"

Me a what now?!

"Vampire. The thing that attacked us like 4 hours ago."

Yea I know what is it! But how the hell am I one? Does that mean I'm not a wolf anymore?

"I don't know. Try to shift." Snow suggest. I shift to a wolf and it still work!

Wow that cool!

"Yup! Now you have super speed, strength, healing without have to shift into a wolf! Oh and the best part is that you will have some powers and you will stop aging!

Cool what kind of power?

"I don't know yet."

Hmm ok.

"Elena! Does this mean you super fast now?" Lilly said in her cute voice.

"Yes it does now let go to sleep shall we?" She nod her head and sleep on my laps.

Snow, why don't you go to sleep I'll take over for today.

"Ok night!" With that being said, she went to the back of my mind and sleep.

It was now morning and I smell something approach us. I stay still not wanting to wake Lilly. A girl walk out of the clearing. The sun shine through her blonde hair. She is 5'6 and have electric blue eyes. She wearing a black outfit with a red cape over it. What is a girl doing here in the middle of the wood?

"What do you want?"

"I come in peace"

"With what I been through, I don't think I will believe that. What do you really want?"

"I come to deliver a message from the moon goddess."

Who the moon goddess?

"She the one who create us. Basically our mother."

Ok?

"The moon goddess say that you will save the supernatural world from an evil force. You, the chosen one. You will be visit from other supernaturals and they will give you there power to help you defeat the evil that will soon be awake." She smile softly as me and I stare at her like she crazy.