You got to be kidding me?!

My emotion had been turn off for a week now and everybody is worry about me. Apparently this is one of the ability that you have when you a royal. This ability is for us when we got capture and torture. We turn our emotion off meaning you can feel anything, don't care about anything and even if they physically torture you, you won't be able to feel any pain. We only use it when it a must because when you turn it off, you need to have a mate to be able to help pull you out of it.

I was sleeping in my bed when Kevin ran to my room and fly my door open. "We under attack" he said breathless and I jump up from my bed. I shift into my wolf and run to the front yard and join the fight. I see everyone had shifted and start killing the enemy. It weird because it only rogues and nothing else. I look over to see Robert fighting 3 while everyone each fighting 2. I fight 4 of them by myself.

Usually it would be a lot easy to kill rougues but this ones seem to had training. I was about to bite one of their neck when the other jump on me. A midnight wolf jump above me and bite the rougue neck killing it instantly. I finish the 3 of the wolfs and turn to see all the rougues had died except for one, the leader. I stalk slowly to him and he growl telling me to back up. Kevin, Robert, Alec, Ray, Trevor, Alex and me start to form a circle around him leaving him nowhere to go. I jump on him my paw on his neck keeping a tight grip on it. I shift back to human.

"Shift!" I demand. He whimper and shift back. He look in his mid 30 staring at me with hatred.

"Who behind this?" I ask him in my death voice. He spit at me and turn away. I hear growls and I held my hand up. I took him by the neck and push him to the wall.

"Who?" I said with authority making him had no choice but answers

"Victor." He whisper in my ear.

"He coming. My queen." He said in a low voice so only us can hear. I tremble when he said the last part. I let him go and he smirk at me.

"Finish him off" I tell Alec and he nod. I walk to my room and jump in the shower cleaning up. I feel like crying and screaming in frustrated but I can't. I dress and walk to the window looking outside at the full moon. I hear the door open but ignore it.

"Elena." Alex said pulling me into him. I push him off feeling nothing. He frown.

"Please turn it back on." He plead. I ignore him, looking out the window.

"You know that I would never do that to you, love." He said and I just ignore him, knowing what he talking about. Selena had check Alex to see if he had been under a spell or something and he did got under the spell. Something about illusion. He think that Briana is me somehow. Who cast it? Probably Briana. Alex got so mad he almost kill her. But Blake stop him when he find out that she pregnant.

It probably her mate kids since she can only get pregnant by her mate. But for all we know, he had reject her. So they decide to banish her from our pack. I know that he had been under the spell but he could of fight it. I'm scare that it would happen again and I won't be able to live through it.

"Why won't you turn it back on?" He said getting irritated.

"Because I can't live through it again. If it happen again, I won't make it. I scare that the next time, I'm not only turning my emotion off. But I will kill myself." I said emotionless. I look over to see tears escape his eyes. He walk over and hug me to him. This time, I let him.

"I won't, I promise. You will never have to be through this ever again." He said in his soft voice. I turn around to face him and I can feel my wall breaking down.