Meeting the parents

I wake up with a headache and my body is sore. What the heck happen? I ask my wolf.

"We got attack in the mall." and the memories flood back. Shit! Where am I? Where Lilly and Emma?! Then I realize I'm in Alex room. I then start to calm down. I walk out of the room to the kitchen and hear talking.

"Do you know who send them?" A voice said that I know is Alex voice.

"Yes, I think someone name Mark send them but we don't know why." Said Blake. My heart stop. Please don't tell me it him.

"Do you think because of the prophecy?" Ask Alec. "Probably" answer Alex. I walk out of the wall that hide me and see that their faces is surprise to see me. Alex quickly engulfed me in a hug.

"I was so worry!" He whisper. "I'm fine." I tell him honestly.

"Is Lilly and Emma ok?" I ask worriedly.

"Yea they fine thank to you." Said Alec and I nod.

"How did you do that?" Ask Blake. I give him a confuse look.

"How did you kill all four rogues without shifting?"

"I don't know. Did you know what they have inject in me?"I ask while Alex growl at the mention of it. I hold his hand hoping to calm him down.

"The pack doctor said it was wolfsbane and silver." Alex answer for them.

What is a wolfsbane? I ask Snow.

"Wolfsbane is a poison flower that could kill or harm werewolf making them weak and can't shift. Silver can also kill us."

So you saying that the person who behind all this is trying to kill me?

"I'm afraid so."

"Who did you say that send the rogues?" I ask the question that I want to ask and scare of the answer they going to give me.

"His name is Mark. Mark Crystal." Said Alec and I froze. No it can't be! How could he find us?! If he send them, does this mean he also a werewolf?!

"Love, are you ok?" Alex ask worriedly. I just give him a smile and nod.

"Can I take a walk?" I ask him.

"No it too dangerous." He said and I give him a puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine take Alec with you. I have to go and do some paperwork. Be safe." I squeal and he kiss me on the forehead and walk to his office with Blake follow behind.

"So where do you want to go?" Alec ask. "Let go to the lake!" I said excitedly and he laugh as me and nod. We were walking around the lake when he said

"What on your mind?" I just stare at him and he sigh.

"I know something been bothering you. You know you can tell me anything." We stop and sit near the lake.

"You know the guy that you guys were saying that is behind the attack this morning?"

"Mark Crystal?"

"Yea"

"What about him?"

"He my father."

"What?!?!"

"He is my and Lilly father. The reason that I ran away from home is because of him. He the one who abuse me all this year." I turn to look at Alec and saw that his eyes turn pitch black telling me that he angry and his wolf want to come out.

"Calm down!" His eye finally go back to it normal color.

"Sorry. Does the Alpha know?"

"Nope and I hope you don't tell him."