Shopping go bad

I sit there and let them sink in the information. Their mouth and eyes wide open. Oh how I wish to have a phone right now. Finally they snap out of it.

"So you saying that you the savior?" Ask Alex and I nod.

"I will need you guys help. But only if you willing to do it. I don't want to get you in danger. I suggest you think carefully and note that it would be very dangerous." I said seriousness laid in my voice. I look at them letting them decide what they would like to do.

"I'm in." Alex agreed.

"So do I." Blake join in.

"Same!" Alec exclaim.

I look at them and smile. "Thank you! But just to let you know. Your life going to be shity from now on." I warn. "I think we can handle that!" Alex said and we laugh.

"So what are you now?" Ask a curious Alec

"Well I'm a werewolf and vampire."

"Wow that cool!" Exclaim Blake.

"Yea I guess" I then start to yawn. Alex laugh at me and tell me to go to sleep saying we going to talk about it tomorrow. I say my goodnight to the guys and went to sleep in an empty guest room.

I woke up early in the morning, went to the kitchen and make pancakes and bacon for everyone. I somehow feel energize today. Since I don't know how many peoples in this house, I just make as much as possible.

"Morning Luna" said a voice that I recognize as Alec.

"Please just call me Elena and good morning to you too."

"What is that smell? Omg is smell so good!" Alec exclaim.

"Please help yourself, I make a lot since I don't really know how many peoples live here." Well I don't have to say it twice when he quickly grab a dish full of pancakes and bacon.

About 2 minutes later, peoples started aiming . "Oh the Luna cook for us today so dig in. I swear this is like the best pancakes ever!" Said Alec with his mouth full and I laugh at him and he just smile back.

I hear a round of " Thank Luna" and people start to eat. Then I feel someone hug me from behind. From the tingling, I could tell it Alex.

"Morning love" he whisper in my ear that send a shiver to my spine.

"Morning Alex." I said back.

"Alec!" I suddenly said. He look up at me with his mouthful and said yea.

"Can you go and wake Lilly up for me?" I ask him.

"Sure! Make sure no one touch my pancakes!" He said to Blake.

"Don't worry I will protect it with all my life!" Blake said confidently. When Alec walk out the kitchen I saw Blake quickly grab Alec pancakes and start eating on them. I start to laugh at there childish.

We finally finished breakfast and I was washing the dishes when there other female come and help me. I thank them for their kindness and walk to the living room. I saw that Lilly is playing with Alec and Blake so I leave them alone, then follow my mate scent to his office.

I knock on the door and I hear him say come in. I walk in seeing him doing his paper work. He smell my scent and instantly snap his head up to look at me.

"Come here and sit" he said. I walk to him and he pull me to his lap, my head in the crook of his neck and we just sit like that.

"I'm going to introduce you to the pack tonight." He said suddenly.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask starting to panic.

"Don't worry I can already see they love you." He said sweetly.

"Ok so my sister, Emma will go with you and Lilly to shop for new clothes and everything that you need. Trey and Alec will come with you girls as bodyguards. Buy anything you want ok?" He tell me. I shook my head.

"I can't use your money!" I exclaim. "Yes you are and you will. I'm your mate so I will take care of you and your sister. No argument ok?" He said sternly leaving no room for to argue. 2 minutes later come Alec and a boy I assume is Trey.

Then there a black hair girl walk in. I guess that Emma, Alex sister. She look about my age, well that good. She then run to me and engulf me in a hug." We going to be bestie!" She squeal and I just smile at her.

"Emma, you take Elena and Lilly shopping for things they going to need. Trey and Alec, you will be there bodyguards. Oh and use my credit card." He said while giving the credit card to Emma.

"Emma, make sure she not paying and there no limit." Emma squeal while I pout. He kiss me on the head and say have fun before going back to his work.

Emma quickly grab my hand and drag me out to her car. I saw Emma in the back with Alec and Lilly while I'm in the front with Trey.

On the drive, only Emma talking. She talk about all kind of random things. We arrives at the mall 10 minutes later. Emma tell the boys to go and do whatever they want while we go shopping. We first go get me a phone.

Then we go shopping for clothes for me and Lilly. After 4 hours of shopping, Lilly complain that she hungry so we call the boy and tell them that we going to meet at the food stores.

On the way there, we stop to see a cute dress  when suddenly,  we smell something really disgusting...rogues. I quickly pull Lilly and Emma to the back of me. Damn it, this is a human mall! They won't do anything stupid right? Then I see 4 guys coming toward us.

"Call Alec and Trey now!" I whisper/yell to Emma.

"They on there way!" She exclaim. Ugh can a girl get a break?!

"Leave! This is our territory!" I said my voice full of power. They jerk back a little. But then they smirk at me. I saw Alec and Trey running to our way. They growl at the rogues.

"Evacuate this area now!" I said to them.

"Alec, you take Emma and Lilly to a safe place. Trey, you evacuate the building!" I give out order.

"But you-" Alec start but I cut him off.

"I'm going to be fine!" I reassure. They quickly do what I say and I'm now alone with the rogues. Might as well get it over with. I'm getting in my fighting stand and ready for whatever that coming. They then run to me with something on their hand and inject me with it.

I start to feel dizzy but know that I have to kill them first. With my vampire speed, I quickly snap all of there head make them instantly dead.

"Elena!" I hear my mate voice call. He run to me and hug me in his arm and the last thing I hear it him telling me to stay with him. Then I let the darkness consume me.

_______________________________

Alex pov

I was in my office when I got a mindlink from Alex. "Alex! We are attack by rogues at the mall! Elena tell me and Trey to evacuate the building and take Emma and Lilly to safety while she fighting 4 of them." He said quickly.

"WHAT? You leave her to fight 4 rogues alone?!?!" I scream in the mindlink.

"Sorry Alpha." He replied.

"Mate! Go to mate!" Kaden yell.

I ran out of my office, to my car and drive with a dangerous speed to the mall. I run in the mall in time to see Alec with Emma and Lilly.

"Where is she?" I ask quickly while looking over at Lilly and Emma to make sure they not hurt.

"She near the food stores." With that being say, I flew out of there and to the food stores. When I get there I saw that she have killed all 4 rouges. I hurry to her side and saw that she starting to lose consciousness.

"Stay with me!" I scream but it didn't seem to work. I carry her to my car and mindlink the pack doctor to get ready. Oh please let her be ok!