Qalul- what?!

"Scuba diving!"

"Surfing!"

"Volleyball!"

This had been going on for 5 minutes! We are eating breakfast when Alec, Angel and June start to arguing about what we should do for today. June want to play volleyball, Angel want to go surfing and Alec want to scuba diving. See how that is all work out?

"Fine! Let do this in the adult way." Angel said frustrated.

"And what is that?" June ask curious.

"Rock paper scissor!" Alec exclaim. Lilly was drinking her chocolate shake then she spit it out on Alec face laughing.

"Yea how adult" she said between her laugh quoting the word adult with her hand. I join in the laugh with her and receive some glare in response.

Alec glare at Lilly and wipe his face with a napkin.

"Fine. Ok ready? 1,2,3!" June shoot rock, while Alec and Angel shoot scissor.

"Yay! Volleyball it is!" She exclaim while doing a happy dance as Angel and Alec groan. So we finish our food and go to our room to change to our swim suit.

I wear a black polka dot bikini and a short on top of my bottom. I decide to bring sun block, and some towel in case we go out for swimming. I turn to see Alex in his swim short and I feel my eyes glue to his chest.

He feel my stare and turn to me smirking. I quickly turn around blushing. I feel a pair of hand on my waist and look up to see Alex smiling at me. I smile back and we start walking to our elevator.

"Did you call Blake?" I ask Alex relaxing in his arm.

"Yea. The pack is fine but now my ear hurt." He frown.

"Why is that?" I ask him giggling and he stare at me playfully.

"He keep remind me to tell you guys to buy him souvenir. I can't believe I have to use my Alpha voice to make him shut up." He scowl and I smile.

The elevator ding and we walk out to see everyone waiting on the sofa. June already have a volleyball on her hand and I see Angel and Alec frown.

June is wearing a pink bikini while the boys wear the same as Alex, and Lilly wearing a purple dress. We start walking to the beach and start playing. We playing boys vs girls. Even though we have 1 kid on our team but we still winning. We play for 2 hours and decide to stop. The girls won the games and the boys wasn't very happy.

"You cheated!" Angel whine to us.

"Nope!" June said popping the 'p'.

"You guys just suck! Girls rule!" Lilly squeal excited.

Then Angel walk to the water and splash water on us. We just stand there mouth wide open trying get what just happen. Then another splash of water giving to us by the boys.

"Oh no you didn't!" June yell and that when the water fight start.

We were splashing water to each other when I feel something touch my leg. I look back and frown when I see no one there. What the hell?

"Hey! Did you touch my leg?" June said glaring at Angel. "What?! No! What the hell?!" Angel state.

"Riiigghht" June said then they start arguing. Then I feel it again.

"Ummm guys." I said but they still arguing.

"Hey guys." I try again.

"Listen!" I scream over their voice. They all turn to look at me.