In heat

I feel myself start to burn up. My hormone is up to the roof. My desire to mate is unbearable. I'm sweating everywhere and I can't even get out of bed.

What going on? I ask Snow. I can hear she whine in my head. She need Kaden.

"We in heat! We need our mate!" She whine in my head.

June hold my hand in her and look at me with worry in her eyes. She out a cold towel on my head which somewhat help with the burning. She and Angel had been watching over me.

Apparently, it doesn't affect any other supernatural but wolfs. I learn that heat is a cycle where  the female wolf have the urge to mate with a male wolf. The female who had already mate have nothing to worry about because their mate is their to tend their need.

But the unmate one is the one who going to cause trouble. They are going to go out their and mate each other having their eyes blind with lust.

Unfortunately for me, Alex is not with me and it making it unbearable. The one who had knock my door out the other day is the unmate wolf. When female wolf in heat, they give out a smell that lure the males in making the males go mad with the wanting to mate. I sit up and curl myself in a ball.

"Mate!" Snow yell in my head. Suddenly the door fly open revealing Blake. He stand their looking at me trying to control his lust. Angel and June quickly get in front of me, shielding me from him.

"I need your help. The females is in heat and the unmate males is going nuts in the training area." He said trying to get his breath under control. Right now I want nothing but just curl in a ball and lay in my bed with my mate but I know different. I sigh and stand up. I can feel that my knee is weak and June have to help me get up. I don't think this happen often but maybe cause Alec is not here and I'm the new Luna.

"I'll be right there." I tell him going to the closet to get a sweatshirt and jean. Since I'm so hot, I only in my tank top with a short but I'm sure Alex would kill me if I walk out like this in my heat. Kevin had already call Alex and he is on his way hear which making me feel relieve. I use my super speed to run to Alex pack house.

Strolling into the training area I feel my throat threaten out a growl watching all these non mate females posturing to the males, trying to get their attention, with their provocative gestures. This behavior is not allow in the pack.

The female sickly sweet hormones oozing out their pores making it difficult for the males to pay attention on anything else but them. I growl out gaining their attention. Stunned, the females take a step back as I slowly stalk closer to them. My aggression toward them is not misses as their head bow in submissive.

"Leave" I leave no room for argument. It an order from the Luna that have to follow or their be consequences. They start scurry out of their as fast as possible.

As the females leave I can hear some aggressive growls from the males. I turn to the males and stare them down. Daring another sound coming from them. They quickly shut their mouth, knee down showing submissive.

"Back to training" I said exhausted. It was clear that these heat making us wolfs become more aggressive and change the way we usually act. I look over at Blake to see he look at me with pride.

"You did great" he pat my shoulder and I nod at him.

"We going to lock them up and make sure they won't cause anymore trouble." Blake tell me and I suddenly feel bad for the female who going to their heat without their mate. I start to walk back to my pack since Blake said that he got everything under control. He offer to drive me back but I want a walk so I just politely say no and make my way back.