New friend, new enemy, new powers

We arrive at the witch house in 4 hours. It doesn't look like what Alec described. It look just like a normal house. I give Alec a glare that say how is this creepy and he just shrug. We knock on the door and a women walk out. She have black hair and dress in purple dress. "I was expecting you." The women smile as me.

"Come on in!" She smile welcoming us and Alec give her a caution look making me hit his back softly.

"How do you know we going to be here?" I ask her while I examined the house. She just stare at me and I realize she a witch and she would have some trick to know that we coming to find her.

"My name is Selena and you must be Elena?"  she ask and I nod.

"So you want to have another supernatural form?" She lead us to her living room and we sit on the chair.

"Yes, do you know how?"

"Of course, but you have to do something for me."

"I knew it!" Alec exclaim and I slap the back of his head.

"Ouch!"

"Oh just ignore him." I tell her and she giggle.

" I need the flower in the mountain over their to make a potion for you but the mountain have a curse that witches can't go on there."

"There a curse?!" Alec ask excited.

"Yes and us witches can't be allow to enter at all. But you are not witch so I think you can go in there."

"Oh ok so how does this flower look like?" I ask her and she stand up walking somewhere. 3 minutes later she came back with a drawing that have some flower on it.

"Find it and bring it to me. Remember there are some creature guarding this flower so be careful!"

"What kind of creature?"

"The one you never want to meet"

"Oh just freaking awesome!" Exclaim Alec.

"Thank! We'll be back soon."

"We going to die!"

"Yea yea."

"I'm too young for this and-" Alec start to talk nonsense and I blocking him out thinking of how to fight these monster that Selena warn us about.

We drive to the mountain and saw a beautiful lake and a cave near it. We walk to the cave and saw a flower that look like in the picture. We went and grab it.

"This is too easy." Alec said scanning the cave. We then hear sound that coming from the lake and we run to out the cave to see a girl sitting on a big rock. I walk closer to see that she have a tail and her blue hair shining in the sun.

"Is that a mermaid?" Ask Alec shocking.

"We going to find out soon." 

"We come in peace. We just need the flower and we be gone. We don't need any problem."

"Give me back that flower!" Said a dark voice that I think it coming from the mermaid.

"Hey! We can do it the hard way or the easy way!" Alec yell getting in front of me. The mermaid jump down the water and start swimming toward us.

"I guess the hard way is it." I mumble to myself getting ready.

"We need her for the upcoming battle! Try to control her!" Snow scream in my head.