Check up

Alex, Isaac and me are waiting inside the doctor room waiting for the doctor. I was suppose to go for check up the other day but stuff happen and I forgot about it. Now that Robert is up and kicking, we decide to go for my check up. The doctor walk in with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Luna, Alphas" she bow and we nods our head. "So what can I do for you today?" She ask taking a seat. "We hear for my  check up." I answer and she nod. This is the second month of my pregnancy and my stomach start to show a little. Alex is excited about it and Isaac does too.

Well he kind of got jealous because I have Alex child first. But he soon got over it when we say that he is also going to be the father. Well technically not but it will be easy for our kid. We decide that no matter who child is it, Alex or Isaac, they both going to be the father and I'm happy about it.

"Ok. So lay over here." Said the doctor that I just learn her name, Lyndsy. I walk over the bed kind of thing and lay on it while the brothers walk over and stand next to my side. "This is going to be cold" she warn and put some gel kind of thing on my stomach. She start to do an ultrasound on me. She look at the screen and smile.

"Congratulations. You have a twin!" She exclaim and I feel tears running down my face. I look up to see the same with Alex while Isaac stand their grinning. "Do you want to know the gender?" Lyndsy ask and I shake my head no. "We want it to be a surprise." Alex answer for me.

I walk to the pack house grinning holding both of my mates hand. We decide to announce that I'm pregnant later today at the BBQ. At the beginning, we worry about what would happen if the news spread, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore since my stomach show and I pretty sure everyone notice. "Elena!" Robert call me getting me out of my thought. I turn around and frown.

"You not suppose to walk around." I scold. "I'm fine! Seriously, those bed rest making me fat!" He exclaim and I chuckle. "No you not. Well maybe a little." I tease. He glare at me. A pair of arms snake around my waist and I look up to see Isaac.

He smile at me and peck me on the lips. I turn to see Robert looking at us confuse. "Who is he?" Robert ask looking up and down at Isaac. "He Alex twin. My second mate. He the one who help carry you to the pack Doctor" I answer and Robert nod. They shake hand and I smile. "My name is Robert. Elena uncle." He introduce and I saw that Isaac look a little shock but hide it.

"Isaac, Elena second mate. It good to at least know one of her family members." Isaac said grinning while Robert and I turn tense. "I don't tell him about my family yet" he notice and look at me worry. "What wrong?" He ask looking between me and Robert. Robert look at me asking if he can leave and I nod knowing he not comfortable about the subject. He walk away into the training field and I sigh.

Isaac and I start to walk to the pack house and into our room. He sit on the bed and pull me into his lap. I start to explain and Isaac growl a few times. "I'm so sorry." He said in a sad voice. "It ok" I reassure. It was quiet a moment and I look up to see him thinking about something hard. I look at him confuse and he look back down at me with a serious face.

"Did you ever find your dad body?" He ask and I shake my head no. "Then maybe he still alive." He said and I shake my head again. "That is not possible." I tell him. "No, remember the story I tell you if how I got kidnap and their a guy that escape with me." He ask and I nod yes. "His name is Liam and base on how you describe him, I think my Liam and your is the same." He grin and I feel hope inside me. Hope that I could meet me dad and get to know him.

"So you saying that he could be alive,"  Robert ask shock clearly on his face. Isaac nod. After that, we decide that Angel will lead some of our best tracker to go look for my father. Robert really want to go look for him but I know right now, my pack need him, Stella Lupis need him, I need him, we all need him.