Vacation

I wake up in a white room and realize that I'm in our pack emergency room. I try to remember what happen. But the more I try the more my head hurt so I sigh and decide to give up. I got up and walk to my room and decide to take a bath.

I put on my tank top and a sweat pant then walk down to the kitchen. The moment I step into the kitchen I got engulf into a hug by Alec and I feel he quickly got pull out and I got pull into a hug again by June. I look to see Alec glare at June laying on the floor.

"Are you ok?! Did you hurt anywhere?!" June drown me with her questions and I shook my head.

"I'm fine" I said reassure her. I then go to the fridge to find food for my growling stomach.

"How long have I been out?" I ask taking out egg and bacon to make my own breakfast. I look at them and they shake there head telling me they already had breakfast.

"You been out for 4 days and Alex had been going crazy." Alec answer and I nod.

"Where is he and Lilly?" I serve my breakfast on a disk bring it to the table and start eating it.

"He in a pack meeting and Lilly playing tea party in her room." June tell me trying to take a piece of my bacon and I slap her hand.

"Hey sharing is caring!" June exclaim rubbing her hand.

"Well I don't care and I ask you but you say no so it mine!" I tell her eating my breakfast greedily. She pout at me and go back to her phone. I finish my breakfast and start washing the dish.

"Do you think he finish with the meeting?" I ask Alec who playing xbox in the couch with June. I saw he stop the game and mindlink someone, probably Alex.

"Yea he finish. He in his office." He inform me and go back to his game. I sigh and walk to Alex office. I open the door to see he look terrible. He look like he didn't even sleep in days. I start to walk in to the office and close the door behind me. He didn't seem to notice me because he keep writing on his papers.

I touch his shoulder and I feel is tense under my hand. But it quickly relax when he know that is me. He turn around and hug me making me look like I straddling on his lap. I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"Don't you ever do that again kitty." He warn me in his low voice that send shiver to me and I nod. I look up to see he have 2 black circle under his eyes and his hair stick everywhere.

"You look terrible." I mumble on his chest.

"I don't look that bad" he scowl and I just shake my head.

"Go take a shower, we need to talk." I tell him kissing his neck and he groan. I chuckle and stand up from his lap. He nod and walk out of the office. I sit on the chair and look out the window. I sigh when I remember what had happen.

"In the office guys. We need to talk." I mindlink everyone. Angel is the first to walk in then June and Alec.

"How ya feeling?" Angel ask me taking a sit on the opposite to me and Alec did the same. June just lean on the wall and playing with her nail.

"I'm fine. How are you guys holding up?" I ask staring at each one of them.

"How do we holding up?! Are you kidding me. We saw you burn the ghouls and yourself with it! We can't even help! We just stand there and see you burn! How do we think we feel?!?" Angel boom and I glare at him. "I'm still your princess." Snow growl out making everyone bow in submission and I sigh.

" I know and I'm sorry. I just want you guys to be safe." I said honestly. "Isn't that our job?" Alec remark and j glare at him.

The door open and everyone look up to see Alex walk in clean and look much better.