Suspect

I wake up with a terrible headache. I look around to see I'm in a cream color room. What the hell happen? I look around to see a dark figure standing near the door in the shadow.

"Someone finally decide to wake up." The figure voice fill the room. It begin to walk out of the shadow and I see the figure is Kevin. He begin to approach me and sit on the chair next to the bed.

"Why am I here?" I ask him rubbing my head.

"I saw you laying on the sand yesterday and I basically save your life. A thank you would be nice." He scowl. I roll my eyes.

"Thank you, so where are we?" He hand me a cup of water and I take it chugging it all down.

"We in my hotel room and still on the island." He walk to the window and open up the curtain. The sunlight shine through the window brighten up the room.

"So how old are you?" I ask standing up and start stretching.

"22, you?"

"18" I answer sitting on the bed. "What you doing here?" I ask smelling his scent. He is definitely a werewolf. But he also smell like a vampire.

"On a vacation." He reply and I stare at him.

"What? Oh I didn't know there a law that said a normal man can't go on a vacation." He declare rolling his eyes.

"But you not normal aren't you?" I raise my eyebrows.

"What if I'm not?" He challenge back. I feel my eyes turn purple and I can see he look shock.

"Why are you here?" I ask again but this time with power in my voice.

"Like I said, I'm on a vacation." He answer smoothly. I use my super speed and strength to push him to the wall.

"What are you and who send you here?!" Snow ask, starting to come out. I see his fang coming out which make my hold on him stronger.

"I'm a hybrid and no one send me." He snarl at me. I look in his eye to see he telling the true. I let go of him and he rub his arm.

"What the hell?! What are you?!" He growl.

"None of your business." I mumble walking to the door. But I someone got my arm and yank me back. I swear if one more people yank my arm again I will grip their arm off their body and shove it up their ass! I pull my arm away from him to see Kevin is now blocking my way from the door.

"Move." I said with my low voice.

He shake his head and I start to feel frustrated. I could push him out of my way but know he would follow me anyway. I sigh in frustration and went back to the bed. He smirk at me and stand guard at the door.

"What do you want?!" I ask irritated.

"I just want to know what are you and why do I have a connection toward you. Even though I'm sure you not my mate. At least I hope you not." He mumble the last part but I still hear it.

Hey! What wrong with me? I mean my life is complicated but other than that I'm perfect! Ugh who am I kidding. Damn it what up with my mood?

"Hello?" He wave his hand in front of me. I look up and sigh.

"I'm a savior and about your connection with me I don't know." I answer him feeling Alec trying to mindlink me.

"What is a savior?" Here we go again. I think we need to print out papers that talk about all the prophecy and give it to anyone who don't know what it mean!

"I'm not in the mood of explaining. So go research it or ask someone else." I said in a bored tone. I feel my pack try to mindlink me but I block them out. I feel Kevin glare at me and I shrug.