Found...so now what?

Elena pov

So how do you expect us to find our mate? I ask my wolf, Snow, while running to the wood with Lilly on my back.

"I don't know" Awesome! I don't think I could defend me and Lilly much longer. We just killed another 6 rogues this morning. Yup! 6 stupid wolfs trying to sneak an attacked on us but fail.

Though they pretty strong so I got several bites, it healing though. But I definitely can't keep this up much longer. I need to find my mate and find him fast.

_____________________________

Unknown pov

"What do you mean you smell rogue on our territory?!" I scream to my Beta, Blake.

"We were on patrol when we smell a rogue scent. Judging by the size of it, I think it a female." Blake said trying to be calm under my glare.

"We also see that she is carrying a kid on her back." My 3rd in command, Alec add. Even though we are best friends they still kinda scare of me. Ok. They really scare of me when I'm mad. But who can blame them? Everyone is scare of the Alpha especially the Alpha of the biggest pack in the world. So yea.

"I want you to find out who she is and what she doing on our territory!" I said in my Alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha." Blake and Alec said together and scurry out of the office. The whole day, my wolf keep walking back and forth in my mind and it annoying the hell out of me.

Would you stop that?!

"No!" Well someone grumpy.

Ugh why?!

"I have an uneasy feeling."

About what?

"I don't know."

Well isn't that a perfect answer. I said sarcastically. Then I feel he stuck his tongue at me. What the hell?

_____________________________

Elena pov

I was running through the wood when suddenly, I smell 2 different scents running after me. Ugh not again! I can't fight in this state. I still have serious injuries that is not fully heal yet.

I dash through the wood as fast as I can, hoping to lose them but by the look of it I think I have to fight back. Stubborn mutts.

I drop Lilly behind me and start to get on a defense stand. I saw 2 big wolfs approach and by the look of it, I would say that I'm standing on their territory. Obviously not welcome.

One of the wolf is brown with a pair of green eyes and the other one is light brown with a pair of brown eyes.

"I would say that the brown wolf is the Beta and the other one is the 3rd in command" Snow said in my mind.

And what the hell is that?!

"Explanation later! Protect Lilly!"

The brown one try to bite my neck but miss and bite my shoulder. I whimper and quickly shook it off of me. Lilly suddenly run in front of me and scream

"Don't hurt her you evil wolfs!" I immediately jump in front of her, shielding her from them and let out a big growl. Lilly start crying and I start to get worry that I can't hold them much longer. But they surprise me by backing off.