We'll make it work

We are sittings in the living room staring at each other awkwardly well mostly me. Isaac keep staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable and really awkward. I did suggest that it a family thing so I should go but Alex won't let me. He said "You my mate so it also make you a part of our family." Alex hold my hand sitting on the couch while his parents sit on the other and his brother sitting on a chair.

Isaac keep staring at my and Alex hand with a hurt look on his face. I quickly pull my hand away and Alex look at me questioning but I just shake my head. I don't know why but it make me sad to see Isaac like that.

"Mate!" Snow yell in my head.

"I thought Alex it." I state the matter of fact.

"I don't know. I feel a pull to him. I know that he is also our mate" Snow said in a sad voice.

"Well mind telling us where you been in the last 2 years?" Ava said in a stern voice but you can sense the sadness in it.

"I was helping a friend" Isaac said calmly on the other hand his dad wasn't so calm.

"So it never cross your mind to at least give us a call! We thought you were dead!" His dad yell and Ava rub Antony back helping him calm down.

"I can't. Me and my friend is being wanted death by an enemy. Our phone is track. So I can't risk calling you."

"I'm sorry." He said in a low voice.

"Who want you death?" Alex ask clearly mad that someone want his brother death.

"Victor" he said coldly. I tense at the name and Alex put his arm around me. Isaac look like he is going to protest but he look away. "We need to talk" Alex said looking at me then Isaac and I sigh nodded.

"So you guys twin?" I ask looking at them.

"Yea, but Im older though." Alex smirk.

"Like 10 seconds" Isaac scowl.

"Still older!" Alex exclaim.

"So how does this thing work?" I ask nervously. They look confuse and I point to both of them then me. Then a look of understanding hit them.

"Well if you have a twin. Then the probability of them sharing a mate is high. So since me and Alex is twin, that also make you my mate" Isaac explain and I nod.

"So you guys is fine with, umm sharing me?" I ask looking at them. After that question left my mouth I just want to dig a hole and die in it. I mean what kind of question is that?! It wrong on so many level.

"Of course. Or you will die trying to decide who you going to stay with since both mate have the same pull and I won't ever let that happen." Alex said seriously and I sigh relief.

"Thank guys." I said softly and they smile at me. "Well I need a shower! I'll see you later." Isaac said getting up. He kiss me on my cheek and give Alex a hug and walk upstair. Alex pull me into him and I sit on his lap.

"I love you." He said his face snuggle into my neck. "I love you too." I said softly. "Well I love both of you more!" Isaac scream from upstair and we laugh at him.

~

"So what you trying to say is that their a crazy, psycho demon king out their trying to rule the world and want our mate as his wife?!" Isaac said exasperated and we nod. Alex and I try to explain to Isaac about what he missed.