Lunch time turn to...

It already noon, Lilly and I need something to eat. So Snow and I decide it time for us to find a town and rest a little.

"Come on Lilly, let go find a town and something to eat ok?" I tell her standing up.

"Yay! I want ice cream and candy!" She scream excitedly.

I laugh at her and shift into a wolf. I bit the 2 backpacks in my mouth and bend down so Lilly could get up. Then I start to run in search for a new town.

After 4 hours of running, we finally found a town. We went to a restaurant and order some hamburgers then eat. Thank god I pack some money just in case.

"Elena, we need to get out of here asap!" Snow exclaim suddenly. I was finishing up my burger. Probably 3 bites left.

Why? I ask her finally stop eating. I put the burger down slowly and look around the restaurant. Well isn't it my lucky day? Their a groups of people starring at my table. They probably just come in since I didn't see them till Snow told me.

"I think we in someone territory. Get up, pay and run as fast as you can out of here!" Snow said starting to panic.

I quickly take the money and leave it at the table then grab Lilly hand and run out of there.

How do you know they are all werewolf? I ask Snow while shifting into my wolf and pick up Lilly and run into the wood.

"I can tell from there scent. Try to smell them."

I stop and sniff the air. I found 4 different scents but it didn't smell as bad like the other 4 wolfs we encounter this morning.

"Well that because these wolf are in a pack and like I tell you, they don't like wolf that not in there pack on there territory. Now run! They behind you!"Snow scream in my head.

I snap out of it and took off running. Great just our luck! I thought to myself.

"Elena! They behind us!" Lilly said panicking. Shit! I start to speed up. Never in my life have I run like how I run in the last 2 days! I lose them in about 10 minutes into the run. But I didn't stop to make sure, I just keep running. I would definitely win the marathon if I participate.

"We out of there territory now. We safe!" Snow start to do a happy dance in my head. I laugh at her, I got one weird wolf!

But who territory are we in now? I ask her. I lay down and let Lilly get off of me. I shift back into human and hug her to me.

"I think we in free land. Which mean that we be safe. I guess." She said unsure.

What do you mean you guess? I ask her starting to feel uneasy myself.

"It mean that there would be rogues like us on this land." Snow said trying to be calm. How she do that is beyond me!

"How the hell are you so calm. Aren't they worst than the wolfs in pack?!" I said while hugging Lilly to me.

"Well yes they are more dangerous. But maybe there are none in this land." Ugh my wolf and it calmness! But I have to act strong for Lilly. It start to get dark.

"Lilly, why don't you stay here and I go gather some woods to start a fire ok?" I said getting up.

"Sure!" I left her and go pick some woods. While picking woods and sticks I found a lake. Seriously what with all the lake around here?! Oh well. Lilly and I start a fire near the lake well more like I do it because she just sit there and read her book.

How I manage to get the fire start it beyond me. I did read them in some book but never thought I would actually need to do it. I just thank my luck for that but lately my luck is running out.

Hey how did she got a book in the first place? I didn't remember packing them.

"Lilly, where did you get the book?" I ask her giving her a point look.

"Oh you mean these?" She point to the book she reading and I nod.

"I got it when we running out of the house, just thought it would be useful." She said giving me an innocent eyes. I laugh at her cuteness. Well look like Mrs.Laurence won't be able to see those book anytime soon.

"Why don't you go to sleep, we going to find another town tomorrow ok?" I said while getting out a blanket for her.

"Shift, I'll watch over like yesterday." I then shift and let Snow take over. Lilly start to cuddle into me and we sleep.

I wake up without any wolfs trying to kill us today thank god! I woke Lilly up and we start running in search of another town. We find 3 different town but they all in some pack territory. How many werewolf packs is there actually? I wonder to myself.

We finally manage to bump into one that only human live. Lilly and I start head to a little diner. We sit at the red booth near the window.

"Hey, what can I get for you?" A waitress ask. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She look in her 20 and about my height.

"Can we have pancake with bacon and a normal breakfast combo please." I order and she nod.

"Drink?" She ask.

"2 cokes." I answer and she nod.

"Your food will be here in 5." She smile at us before walking to the kitchen. Damn you can make those in 5?

Lilly and I start to make small talk till the food come out. We finish eating and I paid for the food. When I was about to get up, a guy that look about mid 30 come over and sit on our table. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He quite a look too.

"Can I help you?" I raise my eyebrows at him. Not liking how close he is to us.

"Just wondering why you here? This is the no zone for creature like you." He said seriously.

"It a free land and for what I know, free land mean I can come and go whenever the hell I want." I answer getting pissed.

"That true. But make sure you not getting in any trouble when you on this land." He look at me with a hard look.

"Fine, you stay away from us them." I said and he nod.

"Deal." He agree and get up and out of the diner.

Who is he? I ask Snow curiously.

"I believed that what you would called hunter. They kill creatures like us, but only if we hurt human. They only killed when they believe we are danger to them." Snow explain. Wow. Living with human all this time and I don't even know there people who actually do his stuff or know werewolves exist for that matter.

I yawn and we decide to go find a motel to stay. I was trying to pay for the motel when

"Elena! Get out of here now!" And with that being said, I grabbed Lilly and ran out of there and into the wood.

Ugh what now? I ask Snow, irritated by how we keep running from town to town.

I thought you say this land is only for human!

"Well I feel someone watching us! But this time is not a werewolf."

How do you know it not?

"Because their scent it not werewolf and it not human either. It something different."

What is it then?

"I guess we about to find out."

What do you mean?

"It coming our way and it bring friends." Well shit. I told you my luck is running out.

_______________________________

So who do you think "it" is?! Read to find out! Peace!😘

When fate go wrong.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara