New house

We got back from our vacation and surprisingly our pack is still great. Kevin is been officially a member of both pack and he is quite happy. We got a bunch of stuff for Blake but he still complaining about how tire and boring it is in the pack house. So we give him a day off which make him very happy.

"Elena!" I turn around in time to got tackle by Ava. We both fall down the floor and we laugh. But then we hear a growl from Alex.

"Stop growling at your mother." I scold him.

"Careful" he said warningly helping me up while Antony help Ava up.

"What wrong?" Antony ask concern. Alex shake his head nothing. His dad nod but I can see he not believe him.

"We tell you later." I tell his parent and they nod. We walk to our meeting room to talk privately. I mindlink my pack to get in while Alex mindlink Blake and Emma since he only trust them and they like family.

A minutes later they start to all start to walk in to the meeting room and Alex nod so everyone take their seats.

"What is going on?" Antony ask confuse.

"We have to tell you all something. Elena is pregnant" everyone in the room smile while Emma and Ava squeal jumping up and down. I grin at them and Alex continue

"But for safety issue, only people in this room allow to know. If it the news got out, my mate and the baby will get in danger" as the mention of their Luna and their heir in danger everyone start to growl.

"I promise to protect her with my life" Alec said seriously and everyone agree.

"Thank everyone. Everyone can go back to what they doing." Everyone start to stand up and leave.

"My pack stay behind please." I tell them and Alex look at me. I just give him a smile and he smile back walk out the office with his dad talking about how they would train the pack.

"Like you know, our pack don't have that much people. So I need June and Angel to go out and find more people to our pack. It very urgent and it really important to have as much as support as possible. Alec, I want you to stay here with us. Alex may need your help to train the pack. I want  to see you 2 back here in 3 days either you find anyone or not. You need to make sure they are trustworthy before you bring them back here.  I will teleport you to Selena house. When you get there, tell her that I send you. Ask her for the potion that can help you search people mind and tell if they lie to you or not. It would make your jobs much easier. But please be safe. Check in with me or Alec every night so we know if you ok. You 2 will go tomorrow so rest up." I inform them and they all nod. "Well everyone dismiss" I said smiling at all of them. They smile at me  and walk out the office.

"You cheat!" Blake whine.

"Are not!" Lilly yell.

"Are too!" Blake scream back.

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

Ugh! "Both of you shut up!" I scream at them.

"Sorry sis." Lilly apologize.

"Sorry Luna" Blake follow.

"Go get me ice cream" I tell Blake and he nod standing up.

"I want one too!" Lilly jump on my lap and I smile at her.

"Get her one too." I hear Blake sigh and we giggle at him.