Pregnant and scare

June and me is sitting in her room getting ready for the party. The hotel have a little party and we all get invite so we decide all of us should go. I mean it free foods guys! Who wouldn't go right?

So I found out that I'm actually pregnant and I'm very happy about it but the same time worry. But I don't know how to break the news to Alex. So I decide to break the new to him at the party. I start to stand up and walk around the room.

"Ugh this is so frustrating!" I groan. I been thinking of how to say it to him and I come up with nothing.

"Hey, stress is not good for the baby." June said, looking at me sternly. I roll my eyes and sit on the bed so she can do my makeup. After 2 hours we all are ready. June is in her purple long dress while I'm in a black one.

Well it go from black to white from the bottom to top. It look really pretty. I just let my hair fall since June had curl it earlier. June have her hair up in a bun. While Lilly dress in a cute puffy pink dress. We start walking to the elevator to see the boys. They all dress in a suit.

"Hello beautiful ladies." Kevin said smiling.

"Hello handsome gentleman." June said in a British accent. They start to talk back and forth with different accent and Angel with Alec start to join them.

"What wrong?" Alex ask, his arm snake around my waist.

"Nothing" I reply lean back on his chest. The elevator stop and we start walking out hand in hand. We walk to the party and start getting foods.

The party almost end and I know I have to tell him. June and me is sitting on the chair while the boys talking and laughing over the dessert table.

"It time" June said to me softly.

"What if he don't want a baby? What if he reject me if he know? What if-" I got cut of by a smack on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" I groan rubbing my shoulder.

"What was that for?!" I yell at her.

"Nothing you just talk a lot. Now go and tell him." She said pulling me up from the chair. We start walking over to the boys and they stop talking when they see us.

"We need to talk." I tell Alex and look to see his face start to get pale. He nod and June start to burst out laughing at him.

"Calm down, she not going to kill you" she said grinning. He still look a bit scare so I hold his hand leading us to the sand leaving the group.

We start walking in the beach for 5 minutes and no one say a word. Well this is awkward... I don't know how to break it to him. Ugh here go nothing.

"Im pregnant." I said looking at the ground. After 2 minutes I didn't hear anything so I slowly look up. I see that he had a worry and sad expression then disappointed. My eyes start to water up and I run into the forest shifting to my beautiful white wolf.

I keep running till I see a beautiful waterfall. I start to walk to the rock and howl with sadness. I start to lay on my paws and cry. Cry because of what had happen to me. What have I done to deserve this. Now even my mate hate me. I cry myself to sleep that night, laying on the rock.

____________________________________

June pov

I'm so happy that my alpha is pregnant!

"Hey, what up with Elena?" Angel ask curious.