Run

I wake up by the jumping on my bed. I look up and saw a pair of big brown eyes stare back at me. I groan and shift so my eyes is away from the bright sunlight that shine through my window.

"5 more minutes Lilly" I tell my little sister who is now trying to shake me off my sleepy state. I pull the cover up my face and groan when she pull it away from me. This little devil.

"But I'm hungry!" She whine.

I swear this girl can just eat and eat but still not gaining any weight. I sigh finally giving up. I sat up and smile evilly at her.

"Ok ok, I'm up I'm up!" I pull her to me then start to tickling her side. She start laughing hysterically and try to break out of my hold.

"Ahhhh stooopp pleaseee!" She plead. I stop and give her a kiss on the head.

"Why don't you go dress, I'm gonna go and make some pancakes for you ok?" I tell her while walking to the bathroom.

I hear the door to my room close as I start to do my morning routine. I walk down stair and take out all the ingredients need to make pancakes and make 2 dishes for me and her.

I put the dishes on the table just in time to hear small footsteps running down the stair. I saw a note on the table that said he not going to be home till night.

So I only need to worry about dinner for him. We started eating then I think about what happen last night. Hmmm maybe it just a dream.

"Sorry to ruin it for you but it not." said a voice in my head. Great, just my luck! Ugh why does my life have to be so complicated!

"Because you special" 

Me? Special? Right.

"Believe me you are. Now that you are werewolf, you hearing, eyesight, strength and speed will be much better. Oh and you will heal much faster!" Snow exclaim excitedly.

Well at least I get something out of it.

"Yup we are awesome!" Snow yelled and I groan. Wow I have one optimistic wolf.

"Hey Lilly, do you want to go to the library today?" I ask my sister who is now half finished with her pancakes.

"Yup!" She said with her mouth full. I clean the dishes and go up stair to grab 2 jackets for me and her. We start walking to the library because I don't have any car and that bastard won't let me buy one. It take about 10 minutes and we reach the library.

"Morning Elena!" Mrs.Lauren, the librarian chirp. Why does everyone have so much energy?

"Morning Mrs.Lauren." Lilly and I said in unison.

"So what book do you girls want today?" She ask looking at me and Lilly. I just shook my head and thank her so she look at Lilly.

"I want a book that talk about princesses!" Lilly exclaim excitedly.

"Ok, a princesses book coming up!" Mrs.Lauren said while walking to the bookshelf trying to find the book.

She came back about 5 minutes later with 4 books. Lilly quickly grab the stack of books and run for an empty table.

''Wait Lilly, what do you say?" I give her a point look.

"Thank you Mrs.Lauren" Lilly said exclaim with a bright smile. Mrs.Lauren giggle and turn to me.

"She is a cute little girl." She said looking at Lilly who is now on her first page of the book.

"Ya, that girl have way too much energy. Oh do you need me to help you with anything?" I offered.