Family

"What do you mean?" I ask him after I get out of my shock state. I was the first to talk because everyone seem to either look confuse or too shock to talk.

"I'll need to tell you this in private." He said looking around and I nod. We walk back to the pack house quietly. Everyone is too stunned to say anything. But I see that Robert and Kevin exchange weird look at each other. I ignore it and try to think about what had just happen.

I have an uncle that I never know about showing up in front of border line saying he my "uncle". But why find me after such a long time and what does he mean I'm the long lost princess. Does he mean about the prophecy or something else. Too many questions in my head that need answer.

We walk into the pack house and I saw Alex run in up to me. He look at me with concern and I shake my head telling him I'll tell him later. I hold his hand in mine and we walk to the living room with Robert, 2 of his man, Alec, Kevin, and Angel follow behind. We all take a sit and I turn to him for him to continue.

He look over to Alex, Kevin, Angel and Alec and they growls at him. I glare at them telling them to behave. "Alex is my mate and the other is my friends. So you can trust them." I tell him looking over the 2 guys that sit next to him. I notice that they both have a tattoo on their arm. It a wolf and under it De Clare in cursive.

"This is Trevor" he point to the guy that sit on his right. Trevor had blue eyes and blond hair. He is tall and is strong build. He look at me smiling and I smile back. "And this is Jay." Jay is a little opposite to Trevor. He had honey brown hair with a chestnut brown eyes. He is a little shorter than Trevor but also strong build.

"These are boys are what you call Royal Guard." He said and everyone in the room gasp.

"But I thought they the Royal werewolf family guard." Alec said confuse.

"Yes they are." Robert answer.

"But the Royal family had been slaughtered 18 years ago." Alec said frustrated. At the mention of it, Robert tense in his seat.

"Not all of us. Some had escape in time." I don't think I like where this is going.

"What happen 18 years ago?" Alex ask the million question that everyone in the room want to know. He look at me with a sad eyes and I know my thought had been confirm. I will definitely hate what he going to say.

"For hundreds of years, we supernatural went to war for who is to rule the supernatural war. Vampire, werewolf, mermaid, fairy, witch, demon, you name it. We fight to see who worthy enough to rule. Million of lives died in the battle field. But one day, it end up with us and the demons. The only one who still standing and have enough warriors to go into battle. Your dad, Liam De Clare and his mate, your mother, Lillian De Clare lead the werewolf to victory. The demon is upset but still notice them as the Royal who rule the supernatural world. He soon leave earth and go to the underworld and rule, being the king of the death know as Hades. While other supernatural is upset about it, thinking that we will favor our species than them but they soon got over it when they see that we treat them fairly and equal just like us. But some still mad about it and they create a group of supernatural who hate the Royal and want to overthrow them. Of course they never succeed." I see his body start to tense.

"But 18 years ago, on your 1st birthday. There was a surprise attack in the castle. Everyone is happy celebrate for the princess. That when they struck the attack. The attack seem to be plan very carefully. It look like they had been planing this for years. They cover all of our escape route. Everyone in the castle start to panicked. When they start to burn down the castle, we know that not everyone will escape alive. We battle bravely but known we know we can't win against them. It was an attack that no one is expected. The Royal Guard help the King and Queen and their family, with the kids escape to our secret route that connect from the castle to the forest. I was also is one of the people who escape from that route. But when we reach the end of the route, your father guilt start to build up inside him. He want to go back and help his pack. Your mom carry you in her hand and hold the little prince hand begging him to go with her. But she know deep inside that nothing can change his mind. He left her, you and the prince and went back to the castle. Before he go, he make me promise to protect all of you with my life and I promised. When we get out of the forest, there was a group of wolfs blocking our exist. They the one who betray us, giving the others information about our castle and our escape route. They are what you now call rougues. The Queen got sad and upset about their betrayed. She give me you and the prince telling us to go without her. I said no but she use her command on me and the other. So we have no choice but to leave her fighting alone with 14 wolfs. We try to get you and the prince to our safe house but we got attack midway. I give you to Mark, one of the guard, and I hold the prince, we decide that he will take you and run first while me and the other stay to battle. We agree with each other to meet at the safe house. The prince, me and the other kid and Royal Guard battle our way out with most of injure. We stay hidden in the safe house waiting for you and Mark. But you never show up. Me and some guard go back to the castle to fin your mom got kill and all the pack member had been slaughtered. Though your father body was never found, we know he dead because we can't feel him anymore. We later find out that Mark is one of the people that betray us and we quickly try to find you. But we never did because he had a witch cast a spell on you and him to hide his scent from us making it impossible to find you. We all thought you were dead. Until 2 months ago, we scent you and let the prince come and join your pack. Letting him get to know you and help you." He said tears in his eyes. This is too much. I never would of thought I would have a family. Then they got slaughter and now I have a brother? I feel my body got tense.