I'm officially insane!

I woke up with a mild headache. Screw that, my head is spinning. I look at the clock that read 8:00 am and groan before getting out of bed. I trudged to the bathroom and do all my morning routine. Change into new clothes when something pop up in my head.

I called the boss and ask her for a day off because I promise my sister I spend my birthday with her.

Yes, I have to work my ass of to pay for everything except for the house. I know that he have to go to work early today so I went to my sister room and wake her up. I smirk when I realize that he probably going to have a heavy headache from yesterday. I'm evil, so what? The bastard deserve it. Plus, a thought won't hurt.

"Lilly wake up. Do you want to go to the park today?" As the mention of going to the park she perk up quickly. I help her into a blue dress and a pair of light blue converse. I dress in a black jean, red tank top and a black jacket over. I also put on a red converse to match with my top.

I don't bother with make up because I don't think I look pretty in it anyway. Plus it take too much time. Do you know how long is it to put on eyeliner? I could of use it to study for my test and do other good thing.

"Happy birthday Elena!" Lilly said in her adorable voice. I smile and kiss her head.

"Thank honey. Come on, I go make you your favorite cereal then we go to the park ok?"

"Yay!!" She exclaim. When we reach the park I put her on the swing and push her, we were at it for the whole day. My dad probably not home today and it Saturday so we don't have to go to school.

"I'm hungry!" Lilly suddenly exclaimed. I swear this girls have too much energy.

"Why don't we go to McDonald?" I suggest as she jump up and down. I laugh and hold her hand in mine.

"Yay!" We walk to McDonald since it only like 3 blocks away. We enter to see only a couple people in there. I walk to a table and let Lilly take her seat.

"Stay here while I go order ok?" She nod and I smile. I peck her forehead before went to the cashier. I order us everything we need then we take it to the park because it quiet there. We were eating when suddenly I feel a horrible pain in my chest, then it start to spread everywhere.

I start screaming and thank god it dark so no one out at the park to hear me. The pain keep increasing for about 20 minutes then I pass out. I wake up by a touch on my back. I open my eyes and see my sister, Lilly petting me. Hold on petting?

I try to stand up but then I realize now I have 4 legs. What the hell?!?! This is not damn possible right?!? Oh my god, I think I'm turning crazy!

"Oh it just did my dear"

Great now I'm officially insane!

"No you not"

Who are you and what are you doing in my head?!

"Calm down, the name is Snow and I'm your inner wolf"

Excuse me! What the hell is an inner wolf? And why the hell I have a tail and 4 legs?! What the flapping bird happen to me?!

"Well you are a wolf and every wolf have an inner wolf ."

Yea well that totally make sense...
No. Nope, not even a bit. Wait a min-What the hell do you mean I'm a wolf!

"Go look for yourself"

Great idea. How?

I turn and realize that my sister is staring at me as she point at a pond. Probably the cause of continuous rain we got the last 3 days. I stand up and walk to the pond.

I look down at the dirty water and stare back at me is a white wolf with purple eyes. Well damn. It not a dream. Damn it!

"Aren't we beautiful!" Snow said. 

Yeah but I don't want to stay in this form forever!

"Silly girl! You can shift back to your human form! Just think of your human form then bam!"

I think back to my human form then a sudden pain hit me and I'm on 2 legs again! Wow that is awesome!! Wait why the hell am I so calm about this? Shouldn't someone put me in the mental hospital by now?

"Elena! That is so cool!! One minute you a human then bam you a wolf!!" She exclaim clapping her hands excitedly.

Lilly excited voice remind me that she is there the whole time. Thank god she not scare of me.  I mean I would of run away if I saw my sister shifting into a wolf right?

Nah, I wouldn't leave her even if she turn into a unicorn.

"Come on Lilly let go home is dark." We walk home from the park and I close the door, noticing he not home yet. We walk up to her room and Lilly yawn.

I tuck her in bed then close the door to her room gently. I get out of the house and walk around the street trying to clear my head. Why does my life like this? Without me noticing I feel tears coming down my face like a waterfall.

"Are you crying?" My so inner wolf ask and I scoff.

No, my eyes just sweating.

My wolf laugh at that and I walk back to the house. I went to my room and lock the door before jumping on my bed. I start to strip down to my underwear before pulling a large shirt over my head. It end just above my knee. I grab my little notebook out and start writing down my thought. I guess you could called it a diary. Though, I don't write everyday, just some occasion.

Dear diary,

Today is my birthday! Woohoo! Another year had pass and I still alive! So I celebrate it by taking a day off work today and enjoy McDonald foods with my sister. Even though I didn't get to finish my damn sandwich!

So I learn that I could shift into a wolf. Great. I think it amazing. Really. I do. But I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing with that kind of ability. Like, do I shift into wolf at night and go out to the wood and hunt down deer and rabbit?

"We don't do that! Well not all the time." My wolf defend. I roll my eyes and continue to write.

Ok, so according to my wolf, we don't do that. Apparently 'not all the time'. Well I'm going to end it like this for today. Maybe I write more tomorrow.

I put the notebook underneath my pillow and my pen on the nightstand before pulling the blanket over me and lay down on the bed.

The last thought I have before pass out is that the fairy tale I read about in books is real. Is not just some fantasy but it real and it happen to me. Well isn't life just great?