Mate and mark.

I'm running through the wood. Something or someone is chasing me. I can't look back, I'm scare that if I do, it will kill me. I kept running till I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turn around and see a wolf with sharp teeth and twice my size. It claws me on my shoulder leaving a deep mark. It snarl at me and growl. "This is just the beginning and the next time I see you, it won't be in a dream." The voice ring inside my head. Then it claws me again and this time on my neck and I start screaming.

"Elena! Love! Wake up!" I hear my mate scream my name. I jump up and realize it just a dream. But it feel so real.

"Don't ever do that again! You scare me to death!" Alex scream exasperated.

He pull me into a tight hug and I start to cry. He try to say calming and smoothing words to my ear. He also rub circle on my back while I cry and after 5 minutes my cry turn to whimper and I try to calm down. I then touch my shoulder and I feel something wet.

Alex seem to notice and turn on the light. I went to the mirror and gasp at what I saw. Claws mark is on my neck and shoulder. Blood is dripping from it.

"What the hell?!" Alex shriek. I saw that his eyes start to turn blank telling me he mindlink someone. In a minute, I saw a girl dress in white with medical kit running to our room.

She look at me then quickly start to treat my injuries. Alex instantly by my side hold my hand while she do whatever she need to do. I just shut everything around me out and think back of the dream.

"That was a warning Elena." Snow explain.

But how can a dream physically hurt me?

"I don't know. But that show the one who behind all this, the evil that we have to fight is extremely powerful."

I can see that.

"That was a sign that the war between good and evil is coming . Supernatural will start to pick sides. We need to find more allies as soon as possible. You need to get all the different form that you need and learn to control your powers. We need to train. The war is coming, and it coming faster than we expected." Snow warned.

"We need to talk" I mindlink Alex. Yes we can finally mindlink now and I can also mindlink with the pack. Mindlink is like kinda like communicate to peoples in their mind without saying it out loud. Pretty cool, I know! "Alec and Blake, meet us downstair in 5 minutes." I mindlink to Alec and Blake. We start to walk downstair and I saw Alec and Blake.

"What so important that you call us down in like 4 in the morning." Blake whine.

"What happen to you?" Alex ask, concern in his voice. Blake then realize that had bandage on my shoulder and neck. "Something attack her." growl Alex.

"What?!?" Alec and Blake boom.

"But we have patrols running around! How can that happen?" Blake mumble to himself.

"It didn't attack me here. It attacked me in my dream." I said calmly.

"That impossible!" Alec yell.

"I afraid it is possible." I mutter

"I was attacked by a wolf in my dream. A wolf that twice my size." I recall and everyone gasp.

"The war is coming. And it come in a rapid speed." I warn.

After that incident, Alex start to train his pack harder making sure they in a best conditions to fight the evil that coming our ways. Even though they good but I have a feeling that our pack would not be enough to to defeat them. We need more allies and I will personally go and find them.

"Alex, I need to tell you something. Come to your office." I mindlink him. I was standing in Alex office looking out the window when I feel a pair of arm hugging me around my waist.

"The war is coming and we need more peoples on our side." I whisper.

"So what your plan?" Alex ask.

"I'm going to go and find more allies alone." And instantly his hold on me tighten.

"I won't let you go alone. It too dangerous! I'm coming with you." He hiss and I sigh.

"You can't. You have a pack to lead. If you go and the rogues attack the pack won't be able to defend themselves and our last hope will disappear." I said trying to persuade him.

"But it to dangerous!"

"I know, but we have no choice."

"Fine! But Alec coming with you as your bodyguard!"

"Fine." I sigh knowing I can't win.

"Please be safe" he whisper in my ear.

"I will. You too and please take care of Lilly while I'm gone"

"Of course." I turn around and see that he have tear in his face. I wipe them away knowing I too have it on me. I lean in and kiss him on his lip and he gladly return the favor. He kiss down to my neck and I moan.

"Can I mark you?" He ask in his cute voice that I can't resist. I just nod and I feel his canine on my skin and he sink them in. I whimper then moan. It hurt a little bit then it turn to pleasure. He lick them making them heal faster. He smile happy at me.

"Mine!" He growl. "Your" I answer. Then he carry me upstair and to our room. I can start to feel myself getting arouse and so does he because he growl at me and I just give him an innocent smile. He jump on me and start to tear my clothes out and let say we didn't get out of the bed for the whole day.

_______________________________

Omg! They finally mate! *faint*