Real family

I wake up in my bedroom and I blink my eyes trying to adjust with the light. I sit up, walking to the bathroom to clean myself up. I walk downstair to the kitchen to find Kevin, June, Selena and Isaac sitting at the table. Isaac walk up to me and kiss me on the forehead. I smile at him.

"You need to stop using your power. It exhaust you and it not good for the babies." Selena warn bringing me a cup of tea. I nod and sip a bit but my face scrunch up in disgust when I savor the taste. Isaac laugh at my expression and I shove him gently. "I know it taste weird but it help you gain your energy back." Selena smile at me.

"So drink all of them" she said and I groan. I hold my breath and drink all of them down in one gulp. June laugh at me and I look at her. I smile when I saw that she fully heal. "Thank you for saving me." She said softly and I smile at her. "Of course." I reply.

"Where Alex?" I ask Isaac taking a sit on the chair. "Alex have pack work and Robert training the pack for the next attack." He answer taking a sit next to me. "So do we know where the mansion locate?" I ask getting back to business. "It outside of our territory deep in the wood. I already drew all the exit of the mansion on the paper." June answer and I nod. "Ok, we attack in a week" I said getting up. I walk out to the training field with Isaac following behind me.

"I'm fine. Go do whatever you need to do" I wave my hands at him. "Nope can't do. Alex put me on bodyguard." He said grabbing his hand around my waist. I sigh but keep walking. We spot Robert yelling at a group of pack members. I walk up to them and they bows to me and Isaac in respect. I nod waving my hand telling them they can go. They look at me thankful and run out of their. Robert was about to scream at them but I put a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"Robert, my dear uncle, you need to relax and go easy on them." I said softly and he sigh frustrated. "My brother is lock up and being torture while this useless pups can even fight properly." He snap as me which make me wince and Isaac growl lowly at Robert for snapping as his mate. Robert seem to realize what he does and look at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry. I just got stress out." He apologize.

"It ok. I get it." I smile reassure.

"Go relax. Take Lilly to a movie. Hang out with her. I will take over today." I said softly.

He about to protest when I give him a glare. He nod and walk to the pack house calling Lilly name. "Are you sure? Don't over do it." Isaac said worry. "I'm fine" I peck him on the lips. "Everyone go take 4 laps" I scream and they start running. I was about to shift when Isaac jump in front of me

. "No no no no, you not running on my watch." He said sternly. I groan. "But-" he cut me off with a kiss. "I'll run with them. You stay here and don't go wonder around." He said leaving no room to argue. I sigh and take a sit while Isaac run to the group leading the run.

The sun start to go down and we decide that it was enough for today. We dismiss everyone and start to walk to Alex pack house. Isaac and I decide to give him a little surprise and come over. Usually he would come to the new pack house after he done with the pack business but we decide to go to him instead. We pass some pack members and they greet us. I follow his scent to his office and open the door. Alex look up from the stack of paperwork and smile when he see us.

"What are you guy doing here?" He walk over to us and give us a kiss. "We decide to stay over here tonight so you don't have to run to the other pack house." Isaac answer walking to the desk. He take a piece of paper and look at it then scrunch his nose. "I don't know how you deal with this. Even looking at it giving me a headache." Isaac said looking at Alex. Alex shrug his shoulder and sit on the couch. I walk over and sit on his lap which he pull me closer and start to snuggle into me.