Meeting 'her'

I wake up feeling sore and the memories from yesterday flood back and blush. I feel a pair of arm around my waist and I turn around and saw a sleeping Alex. I start to look at him closely examine everything on his body.

"It not nice to stare." Said a sleepy Alex. I quickly try to turn around but he caught my shoulder making me unable to move. He kiss me on a head and start a trail of kiss mark down to my mark and I start to purr. I turn to see him laugh at me. Oh 2 can play this game.

I start to grind myself to his lower half and he start to groan. I smirk and grind myself faster on him. He growl and jump on top of me. He thrust himself in me and I moan.

We were at it for hour and I decide it time to go downstairs. We take a shower and start to dress walking down to the kitchen. I realize that we have to go to Alex parents house for dinner tonight and start to cook some foods to bring over.

"Morning Luna" said Blake and I glare at him knowing I hate being called that. He just shrug and went to the fridge and take out a carton of milk.

"Where Lilly?" I ask realizing that I didn't see her much lately and with me going to search for new allies, I don't think I be able to see her at all.

"She make some friends in the pack house and they playing dress up in her room" Blake reply drinking the milk straight from it carton.

"Ewwww where your manner?!" I ask in disgust, he just shrug. I finished the foods and put them in a basket so I won't forget to bring them later. I then start to feel light headed and black out. I expect to hit the ground but a pair of arm catch me. The last thing I hear is my name being call.

I wake up with a bright light every where. I look up to see a women with brunette hair in a white dress with silver eyes. "Who are you?" I ask her curiously. "I'm the moon goddess." Answer the woman in a gentle voice.

"I come to tell you that you need to go and find allies. There will be special peoples that have power to help you with the war that coming. They will be your guardian, protectors, to protect you from all the peoples that will sent to assassinate you.You also need to start and get new forms. Go find a witch name Selena. She will help you change into your last form of supernatural."

"Wait how do you know who the guardians or the protectors is?"

"You will feel the need to claim them and they will feel the need to protect you. When you find them, you will link blood with them claim them as your guardians. All of you will gain power and strength. Good luck my child." With that she disappeared into the light. I then saw another women walk out. This time is my...mom. I don't know how I know but I just do. I start to burst into tears. "I'm so proud of you. Taking care of Lilly, now saving the world. I couldn't be more happy and proud!" She exclaim hugging me to her.

"I don't know if I could do it."

"Of course you can. With help of your friends and mate you can do it. I'm going to give you a hint. You already found one of your guardian. He in your pack but you guys just didn't feel the connection yet. Now that the moon goddess open the connection to all of you, you and him should now feel each other. Listen, I got to go. But I promise I will watch you and Lilly from above. I love you. One more thing. He still alive. Go find him. They all still alive. Your family. Our family." My mom then also start to disappeared in the light and I found myself getting sleepy.

I woke up in a bed thingy that they have in the hospital. I saw that Alex is yelling at the poor doctor that doesn't know what happen to me.

"Alex." I said in my hoarse voice. He quickly turn around and run to my side.

"What happen?! Blake just tell me that you just black out for no reason and I just carry you to the pack doctor!" Alex start to panic again.

"Calm down!" I said and he finally calm down a little.