Count of St. Germain conspiracy

Okay, this guy had to be an alien in human form. Saint Germain is a strange man that lived in the 18th century and appeared as a middle-aged man that never aged. He appeared on the scene in 1710 and looked like he was around 50 years old. What's really odd is that he was seen as late as 1782 and appeared the same as back in 1710.

This weird guy was independently wealthy. Some speculated that the obtained his wealth from alchemy. I know about alchemists and I doubt that he could have obtained wealth that way unless he found the Holy Grail of alchemy: to change base metals into gold. That would have made him wealthy if he had.

He reportedly knew several languages, including German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Latin, French, Sanskrit, Arabic and Chinese. That's sounds almost impossible. Even stranger is the fact that he was never seen eating, only drinking herbal tea of his own making. Supposedly, he was seen as late as 1822.

This is a confusing subject because there seems to be several St. Germain characters in history. One was the Master of the Ancient Wisdom (Thesoophy), and possessed god-like powers. He supposedly faked his death and attended his own funeral on April 9, 1626. This St. Germain used alchemy to become immortal. Supposedly, he made appearances as far back as 700 BC and was reportedly the Ruler of the Golden Age civilization 70,000 years ago. This guy appeared in many popular culture comic books, manga, anime, movies, music, TV, Video Games and literature.

Another account of the Count of St. Germain character says that he was the son of Prince Francis II Rákóczi of Transylvania. This guy worked for Louis XV on diplomatic missions in 1749. Supposedly, he died on February 27, 1784. This seems to be the truth about this person. I'm thinking that the mysterious aspect for this character was made up and is nothing more than a myth.

I might add here that there is another St. Germain, a bishop of Auxerre, who died on July 31, 448. This definitely wasn't the same person. This demonstrates how myths can be created from a noted person in the past.

Thanks for reading.