The Bolshevik Revolution conspiracy

These historical conspiracies are amusing. This is another case of historic revision. This conspiracy says that the United States and Britain financed Lenin and Trotsky to plot the Russian revolution and carry it out. Supposedly, Russian revolutionaries in America were sent there to help the citizens of Russia to ferment a revolution. The theory goes that we sent food to the Soviet Union to feed people once Communism was established.

This has a lot to do with the idea that Jewish Bolsheviks were responsible for the Russian revolution. This stupid argument is why Hitler decided to invade Russia during World War II. He equated Communism with a Jewish plot to rule the world, and since he wanted to rule the world, they had to go. Basically, this idea is full of holes, and it has led to a lot of the unjust persecution of Jews everywhere.

I suspect that the idea that American and British Banks financed the Russian Revolution is because a lot of people believe that Jews run the banking systems. I am amazed by how racial hatred gets entangled in historical and political conspiracies. If it's not the Jews then it must be the Illuminati or the Masons.

First of all, the Russian Revolution was the inevitable consequence of a corrupt Tsarist regime that was not unlike the situation that led to the French Revolution, a century back. The communist movement was the direct result of socialism, a prominent political philosophy of the late 19th century and the early 20th century. Communism is a direct reaction to Capitalism and the repression of workers' rights, an injustice that was partially fixed with the introduction of labor unions.

The truth is that Communism and Socialism are failed systems. Armand Hammer, a successful American Business man (Occidental Petroleum), liked to live in the Soviet Union, but when asked about Communism, he said that it won't work because it's against human nature. He was right. It failed. It just took a while for it to happen.

A lot of this conspiracy theory goes back to a letter sent to President Woodrow Wilson by William Lawrence Saunders, chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, praising the Soviet form of government. Of course this led to the idea that Wall Street was financing the Russian Revolution.

Actually, none of this makes sense. Why would influential people who believed in Capitalism favor Communism? Why would people think that Capitalists are Marxists? I don't get it. The only way I could see this working is if the bankers had some secret financial stake in the outcome of the Russian Revolution. Maybe this is the reason that American helped the Russians during World War II. The entire thing sounds crazy to me. It sounds like an insidious plot for a political thriller.

Thanks for reading.