Aryan Master Race

Aryan Master Race

This (das Herrenvolk) concept is what the Nazi's used to not only attempt to dominate the world but also to exterminate Jews and other undesirables (by their definition). The idea of a pure Nordic superior race is mythology, not science.

The term 'Aryan' is from a Sanskrit world that means Iranian. Some believe that the original Aryans came from Atlantis and were a warrior race that existed in prehistoric times.

The Nazi's believed that Proto-Aryans (Indo-Europeans) lived in the territory now occupied by Germany during prehistory. They also believed that they were superior because of no racial mixing. For this reason Hitler decided that Germany were entitled to occupy as much territory that they could, and to exterminate the Slavic and other non-Aryan (Jews, Gypsies) peoples so that they could occupy their lands.

It also led to the Holocaust, which resulted in the murder of millions of Jews and so-called undesirables, including Slavic people and Gypsies as well as physically deformed and mentally challenged people. In other words, only pure Aryan blood was acceptable, this despite the fact that Hitler had Jewish blood running through his veins, which was kept secret.

First of all there is no 'Master race'. This myth has been propagated for centuries, mostly by Europeans to justify their domination over African and Indo peoples. If they weren't technologically advanced, the Spanish, Portuguese, British, Italian and Germanic countries assumed that they were inferior racially. We now know that's not possible. All humans on the planet are of the same species Homo sapiens and have the same mental capabilities and physical powers.

A Master race would imply a completely different species, and there is no evidence for that. No Homo sapiens group evolved into a more advanced human species. Any such idea would be considered a myth. I'm not surprised the Nazi's conjured up this idea to justify their crimes against humanity. They were one crazy bunch of devils.

It turns out that racial purity is a bad idea. Genetic diversity helps prevent repressive genes from causing birth defects. If you have Jewish or Slavic blood in you, you should be happy, and that goes for Polish blood too.

So, there is no pure Aryan race. It was a fantasy idea propagated by people that were not racially pure themselves. The very Jews' blood that they hated lived in many of their veins. If Jews were so inferior then how did Einstein, a Jew, become the greatest physicist in history? Why were much of the greatest music and art produced by Jews? The dumb Nazi's actually screwed themselves by killing Jews, many of which could have helped them conquer the world. We used them instead to bust their racially pure asses.

Thanks for reading.