seven

adyel

I called a meeting to order.

everyone sat around the circular table as cameron passed out pictures of a murder scene.

"danielle marcus was found two days ago in her house suffocated and a wound to the head." Cameron said standing while everyone else sat.

"do you think rape could be a factor?" Grayson asked looking at the pictures.

"it sure could be," I chimed in.

Cameron looked at me.

"you know I know facts," i glared.

I went to my office.

"I guess that we are done," Cameron sarcastically said letting the other people go.

I called Matthew.

"talk to me." he answered the phone.

"can you do something for me?" I asked clicking my pen.

"that's my job, hit me."

"I need you to run all rape cases from 2010 and tell me which one were male victims."

"isn't the un-sub a male?" he asked.

"it's an un-sub for a reason. we have no information on the un-sub."

"gotcha, well there were 17 rape cases that resulted in male victims and most were kids under the age of 17." he said.

"thank you, Espinosa."

Cameron was standing in my doorway.

"can I help you?" I asked opening my drawer in my desk.

"you can't act like you run the place, adyel."

"oh I'm sorry that I'm trying to my job and get the case done faster so there's no more victims." I spat.

Cameron huffed.

"you do things too fast. you get the case done within days."

"then we wouldn't get anything done, now would we?" I sarcastically smiled in his face pushing past him.

he sat there dumbfounded.

I walked to Ethan's office.

"hey sweets, what's going on?" he said looking at me.

"oh you know, Cameron was just lecturing me." I groaned.

"about what?"

"he's saying that I get cases done too fast."

"that just means that there no more victims." Ethan's eyebrows pulled together.

"please tell him that." I hopped off his desk.

I went back to my office and started typing on my computer.

I looked up the rape cases that were male victims.

"why are you looking up male victims, when the victim is s female now?" Cameron asked standing in my doorway.

I huffed with my eyes closed.

"why can't you let me research?" I spat.

"there's a girl that was a victim. no males." Cameron yelled.

"there's always a trigger there's a reason why he wanted to hurt males first. if you listened in FBI training there's always a trigger." I glared.

"if I didn't listen I wouldn't have this badge, now would I?" Cameron shot back showing me his FBI i.d.

"no one said you were a good agent." I said looking at my computer, smirking.

he then stomped away.

my phone started ringing.

"chapman." I answered.

"I have something that might just save your ass." aaron said through the phone.

"tell me." I said holding the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"okay, so in one of the male rape victims zachary smith was allegedly raped by a man named Palmer Wilson. Wilson was arrested and tried in court. the jury charged him non guilty. smith said he was definitely the man that raped him."

"so he's roaming the streets."

"you got it." Aaron laughed.

"do you have an address?" I asked hopeful.

"you guessed it, 7863 hill boulevard."

"call Cameron and tell him that. he will be pissed if I tell him. don't ask just do." I ordered.

Cameron came running into my office.

"I have a address." he said out of breath.

I opened my mouth.

"hmm, who's doing cases too fast now?" I said sarcastically.

"oh my god, let's go." he said running to get his vest.

Cameron, Ethan, Grayson, and I were in a car.

seat was on the site as well as Nate garner and Jack dail.

we all went up to the front door.

Ethan looked at me and I gave him a reassuring nod.

he then kicked the door open.

"clear." he said.

I treaded up the stairs and saw the guy trying to run down the stairs.

"GET ON THE GROUND." I yelled.

I ran down to him and handcuffed him and sat him in a chair.

by this time Ethan and Cameron were downstairs with me.

"I'll get you back, adyel." he glared.

"you? pfft. you wouldn't hurt me here. you'd wait until I wasn't looking because you're a coward." I snapped.

he looked at me with squinted eyes.

"what's the matter Palmer? you offended because a girls not afraid of you?" I spat walking away.

I went back up the stairs with Ethan and Cameron and into his bedroom.

"what's the chance this guy has all of his secret labeled?" ethan asked carrying a box.

Grayson kicked the wood that held the bed up.

"do you hear that?" he asked kicking it more.

"yeah," my eyebrows pulled together.

Ethan and Grayson pulled the wood off and there was a drawer type thing.

"woah, help me out." Grayson huffed.

Ethan and I helped pull the drawer out to reveal a girl wrapped in Saran wrap and a clothe in her mouth.

she started screaming.

I let out a heavy sigh and went over to Cameron.

"this is why we have to start the case early." I spat going back down the stairs.

A/N

I cried watching criminal minds today.