thirty nine

i swear to god, if someone irrelevant dm's me or comments "ew" i will punch someone because this edit is my life and leave me be

💫

adyel

i woke up the next morning laying naked next to ethan. i checked the time on my phone. nine o'clock. it feels so good not having to get up at three am.

i turned to face ethan. our legs were tangled together. his mouth was slightly part and i could hear the little breathes being let out his soft, pink, plump lips.

i rubbed his bare back feeling every curve due to his muscular figure. "ethan, please wake up." i whispered kissing his lips. he smiled with his eyes still closed and kissed me again. "you're so hot." he smiled, eyes still closed.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asked. "you tell me what you wanna do." i said admiring him. "first we should get breakfast." he winked. "then we can go around and do stuff if you want." he kissed my temple.

"okay." i smiled getting up from the bed. "holy shi-" i fell back onto the bed after standing up.

ethan smirked. "i would say i was sorry, but i'm not." he winked.

"you're an asshole." i rolled over him. "looks like you'll just have to carry me today." i laughed but was cut off by a knock at ethans door.

"one second." ethan said pulling some sweatpants on. he opened the door to reveal grayson.

"what's up dude?" ethan said yawning. "first off, i didn't appreciate the headboard banging against my wall last night. second i think you guys should come downstairs." grayson walked away.

"great. just lovely. i knew he was gonna hear us!" i groaned. ethan smiled crawling over to me.

"i know he's gonna give us news we don't want." ethan kissed my neck.

i rolled my eyes and got somewhat ready and walked downstairs with ethan.

"cameron said that he thinks he found the online hitmen that have been targeting jack. they've taken three out of four down but the last one we need go in to take down." grayson explained.

"to think we were actually going to get a break." ethan rubbed his hands on his face. "they're coming to us though. the hitmen they took down were in philadelphia. they think the last one is somewhere in new jersey." grayson explained.

"cameron said to get ready and meet them at the fbi office." grayson got up going upstairs.

•••

we arrived at the fbi unit in jersey about an hour later. "hello everyone, i'm so sorry this came up." cameron apologized fixing his tie.

"it's fine, just tell us how we can take this hit man down." i said.

"we think it's a woman. she goes by miss. fourty five." saleh added.

"we have a plan though." nate looked at grayson. "everyone will be placed around the restaurant acting like they're eating or having a drink. you'll have mic's and earpieces to hear what's going on. grayson will have a mic and ear piece on and he's gonna be having a date with miss. fourty five. he's gonna say he wants his pregnant wife dead and she's the one to do the job." aaron explained the plan.