forty two

look at my baby, he's so fucking cute. i'm so excited for what's about to come in this book.

💫
adyel

"what does that even mean?" ethan asked, tilting his head back a bit, furrowing his eyebrows.

"you'll see. you just wait. now go, i'm done talking to the both of you." she sat back down on the prison bed, laying down.

ethan met me back in the front of the jail, rolling his eyes. "that bitch really won't give up."

i laughed, grabbing his hand. we met the rest of our team back at the police station, giving them an update. "hi everyone!" jack greeted on the computer in the front.

he was back in his quantico office. he no longer wanted to be in jersey. he felt safer in his office back in quantico. "how's quantico?" i asked.

"colder than a witches tit." jack shivered. "wow." ethan furrowed his eyebrows.

"anyway, what's going on?" he asked. "well ethan and i went to see antonia slade. she told ethan that those boys are still alive. she claims that she had nothing to do with it. even if she had nothing to do with it, she knows who kidnapped them. she refuses to tell us where they are unless we transport her to the kentucky state prison." i explained.

"and she told me there was a big storm coming. i'm about to get swept away." ethan leaned back in the office chair. "i don't know if that's to scare me. i don't know." ethan chewed on the end of his pen.

jack typed for a second. "yeah, i don't see anything where anyone else said that." jack looked around at all the computers.

"hello everyone! aaron and i just found a meth lab!" grayson laughed coming in.

"wait, didn't antonia slade work in a meth lab?" cameron asked. "she did! that's why we checked it out. i was thinking, maybe they're having the boys make the meth. it's possible, think about it, while the kidnapper is out getting supplies, they have the kids make it. when they come back, they make more." grayson explained.

"grayson, that's amazing. how did you think of that?" ethan looked surprised. "use your thinker!" grayson tapped his head.

"where's saleh and nate?" i asked. everyone looked around, not seeing them. "hm," aaron hummed.

"i'll call them." grayson walked out of the conference room.

salehs pov

"oh god." i grabbed the back of nates head, as he kissed down my neck. my eyes fluttered shut as he started to nip at the skin.

his hips grinded with mine, moans were thrown around the black suburban. heavy breathing was canceling out the moans.

the fogged up windows made it obvious what was happening. nate was parked behind a bunch of old buildings, making sure no one could see us.

my legs wrapped around nate's torso and my nails clawed down his back as his hips rocked in and out of him.

my eyes fluttered shut, lips parting, broken moaned coming out of my mouth. the amount of pleasure i was receiving was almost too much.